TANJ

tonksy

Should amount to the same as adding another dollar to the regular shipping I quote. That's my regular rule of thumb for shirts going to Canada anyway.

unclehobart

It didn't seem to. Shipping a pair of 'em in the states amounts to about 9$. Shipping them to Cannuckiland always came out to a minimum of 16.00.

tonksy

That's so weird. Seems that letter or envelope mail is not much more but packages are through the roof!

unclehobart

It's wrong. It has to be. I can wrap 'em up and take it to the post office and ask them how much it would be. Just tell me your max and either they will go out or come home... just in case it really is that stupid high.

Professur

Y'know what. Let's go. $30 total. Bugger the cost. That'll ace any Valentine's gift I could come up with here.

unclehobart

bah. raw cost 5$, box and packing stuff $1.50, shipping ~$9. That's like $16us. I'm not gonna bowl over a buddy fora few scrabby pieces. We'll just call it delayed souvenirs. Its just like your car tags say: I will buy souvenirs.

Professur

Surly? I'm still in a lousy mood that yours and HL's x-mas cards went mia. Your's specially. Never thought to need to register and insure a flammin' Christmas card.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
Surly? I'm still in a lousy mood that yours and HL's x-mas cards went mia. Your's specially. Never thought to need to register and insure a flammin' Christmas card.

When I sent one last year it got there just fine...and it even played music :D

I think that the mail doesn't like you...the headset never did make it here in the mail I had to travel all the way out there to get it :p

tonksy

I find it odd that both of ours are missing...I mean if he got his and we didn't get ours I would blame it on the mailman or those Fuckers at *same street number* Chattahoochee Way that frequently get our mail and instead of being neighborly at pop it one street over they send it back.
Or if we got ours and he didn't I would think that sometimes things go missing...but both? Odd.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
I find it odd that both of ours are missing...I mean if he got his and we didn't get ours I would blame it on the mailman or those Fuckers at *same street number* Chattahoochee Way that frequently get our mail and instead of being neighborly at pop it one street over they send it back.
Or if we got ours and he didn't I would think that sometimes things go missing...but both? Odd.

The mail hates Prof...it doesn't discriminate between if he's sending or receiving :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
He tried to send a headset to me multiple times a couple years ago and they kept returning it to him :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Oh and you don't need to say "Same number" Unc has full directions to your house on JJR's...when someone wanted to send a hitman one time :D

tonksy

Nixy said:
Oh and you don't need to say "Same number" Unc has full directions to your house on JJR's...when someone wanted to send a hitman one time :D
Well, what about new psychopaths that haven't been to JJR's? They got psychos finding their way onto the internet everyday, uh huh.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
Well, what about new psychopaths that haven't been to JJR's? They got psychos finding their way onto the internet everyday, uh huh.

touche :D