TANJ

Professur

What pisses me off is that Cat got his, so I know the postage, and addressing was correct. At worst they should have made the round trip by now.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I have found the post :D

I will not post a link here but I will inform you I have once again made note of your addy if I should ever need to post you anything.

Inkara1

I had a bulletin board on my site for a little while (it was free and slowly became more choked with ads and died under its own weight). Unc posted a map to his house on there.

tonksy

Leslie said:
rob? Tonksy needs a spanglier camera for her next gift receiving type holiday
Strike that, reverse names :D
Actually we need to set up an area with better natural light :nerd:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I do think that would help a lot, and put that link in your sig so we can be lazy and browse it too :D

tonksy

Leslie said:
I do think that would help a lot, and put that link in your sig so we can be lazy and browse it too :D
And that wouldn't be considerd spamming? I'll do it, I have no shame...'specially iffin it might get me some money :kaching:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
And that wouldn't be considerd spamming? I'll do it, I have no shame...'specially iffin it might get me some money :kaching:
spamming is more like going into random threads and posting it for no purpose whatsoever but to make you some money. Sticking it in your sig, you are more than welcome to do that.

tonksy

Professur said:
You told me you guys didn't want to put Buy-it-nows.
Yeah...but the way it works is that all stuff will hit the auction first and if it doesn't sell it goes into the store at a buy-it-now price. Store merchandise can stay for an indefinite amount of time for a very tiny fee every thirty days. Auctions have a higher listing fee.

tonksy

Leslie said:
spamming is more like going into random threads and posting it for no purpose whatsoever but to make you some money. Sticking it in your sig, you are more than welcome to do that.
SWEET! :swing:

tonksy

Inkara1 said:
Sure did take the guy who sold you the cell phone faceplate long enough to leave feedback.
It took me that long to get the fucking thing. Apparently the first one got lost so he mailed a second. He didn't leave me feedback until after i left him feedback...which is usually the sign that he was expecting a problem.

tonksy

Anybody bored? I would like some input on my store. It's kinda plain jane as far as graphics go...but I'm not so certain that is a bad thing.
Anywho...if you wanna poke around and let me know if I am neglecting anything or if perhaps I could make it easier to navigate? I dunno...just looking for constructive criticism.