The Corrupted Wish Game

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Granted. You can use your left hand better but you can't control what it does. Happy painting.

I wish my &*#@ing back would stop hurting all the time.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Granted, now it only hurts 90% of the time but the rest of your body hurts ALL of the time.

I wish I had someone to play video games with today.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Granted. It's a three year old, he only plays Pokemon, and he still kicks your ass. :D

I wish I could find a Wii and games at the BX here...

Gato_Solo

Granted, you find them, but the price tag is a little steep, and they won't take money... :devil:

I wish I would win the damn football pool already.

Granted. Unfortunately, all the money is from the game Monopoly...:devious:

I wish I knew what my wife is getting me for Christmas...

Inkara1

Granted... it's a swift kick in the ass.

I wish I were further along on this winter sports preview section that has to be done by the end of the day tomorrow. :(

Gato_Solo

Granted... it's a swift kick in the ass.

I wish I were further along on this winter sports preview section that has to be done by the end of the day tomorrow. :(

Granted. In fact you're finished, and the editor sends you out on a new assignment...covering the fashion circuit during a gay pride celebration. :hippy:

I wish I didn't have this nasal congestion...

Aunty Em

Granted: unfortunately it's a -10 blizzard and you're dressed in a summer frock... turning blue yet?

I wish it was warmer here!

Professur

Granted. Unfortunately, you've been rotated to the front. Don't worry, it'll still be there ... if you get back.

I wish I had better beer in the fridge.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Granted but your fridge door is stuck shut and you can not get it open. All of the shitty beer is in a tub of ice out in the yard though so you can still drink that :D

I wish I could find a sane, living, cute, caring, kind, loving man who lives close to me, is around my age, has no children, is single and wants to date me. He must also be open to the idea of marriage and children sometime in the future, have a driver's license (don't care about a car but he has to have a license so he can drive my car sometimes at least, I'm not a chauffeur), and he must not have any emotional baggage that impedes our relationship. I'm sure you guys will still be able to corrupt this wish but that's ok...it'll help me refine my criteria for a man I guess.

Aunty Em

Granted... but unfortunately for you his mother is the mother-in-law from Hell.

I wish I could get to sleep... *sigh

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Granted... but unfortunately for you his mother is the mother-in-law from Hell.

I wish I could get to sleep... *sigh

That I could deal with.

Granted but now you have narcalepsy and randomly fall asleep anywhere.

I wish it would stop raining.

Aunty Em

That I could deal with.

Granted but now you have narcalepsy and randomly fall asleep anywhere.

I wish it would stop raining.

I do that anyway since I've been taking these anti-ds, probably why I can't sleep. LOL

Granted, now it's snowing instead...

I wish my hand didn't ache.

Stop Laughing

Granted, you now have voice typing software so you don't need a keyboard anymore, but it only types in Japanese characters.

I wish I had come back here earlier.