The Corrupted Wish Game

Stop Laughing

Granted, you trade places with me and end up having to take a week's vacation at home, just to clean and fix it up. :eek:

I wish I don't have to do that again next year.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Granted, you trade places with me and end up having to take a week's vacation at home, just to clean and fix it up. :eek:

I wish I don't have to do that again next year.

Granted. Your funeral is 360 days from now.

I wish Starya hadn't put up that 'bug' sig...

Gato_Solo

Granted, you have to see the proctologist instead, as you have a very unusual vision problem... :eek:

I wish I had my own car.

Granted. Now if you only had a place to park it...:devious:

I wish my home base wouldn't screw up my paycheck every time I deployed...:cuss:

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Granted. They hired somebody else.

I wish I could find an affordable copy of the first Beautiful Creatures CD in good condition. $25 plus shipping ain't gonna happen.

Gato_Solo

Granted. They hired somebody else.

I wish I could find an affordable copy of the first Beautiful Creatures CD in good condition. $25 plus shipping ain't gonna happen.

Granted. Due to a badly written address, it winds up in Upper Slobovia, and causes a war between the Slobovian cattlemen and sheepmen.

I wish I had a winning powerball ticket all to myself.

simplyred

Granted. It's from a 2001 drawing and is now invalid.

I wish I hadn't worked so hard in the yard today.

Granted, you worked so hard in MY yard today. :lol2:

I wish Slims interview process gets him the job that he loves with good pay, enough time off, benefits, close to home, with any out of town training to be done in Atlanta.

Gato_Solo

Granted, you worked so hard in MY yard today. :lol2:

I wish Slims interview process gets him the job that he loves with good pay, enough time off, benefits, close to home, with any out of town training to be done in Atlanta.

Granted. It soon turns into a temp job, and he is quickly replaced by an illegal alien that works for less.

I wish I owned an un-tapped gold mine worth billions of dollars, and all mineral rights thereof.

simplyred

Granted. It soon turns into a temp job, and he is quickly replaced by an illegal alien that works for less.

I wish I owned an un-tapped gold mine worth billions of dollars, and all mineral rights thereof.

Granted, it is deep in a war torn country and you have no means of getting there.

I wish for health.

Gato_Solo

Granted, it is deep in a war torn country and you have no means of getting there.

I wish for health.

Granted. You are now cryogenically frozen. You'll never be sick again, but, being a corpsicle, you'll never know. :devious:

I wish I owned 38% of microsoft and 42% of Bunjie...

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Granted. The stock certificates are dated October 1929, though.

I wish I could find a local buyer for my jukebox offering a fair price for it.

Stop Laughing

Granted, but the next owner tries to pull a Fonzie on it, it shatters and rips up his hand bad and they sue you for damages as a result of selling a defective jukebox.

I wish I didn't have insomnia.

Gato_Solo

Granted, but the next owner tries to pull a Fonzie on it, it shatters and rips up his hand bad and they sue you for damages as a result of selling a defective jukebox.

I wish I didn't have insomnia.

Granted. Now you have narcolepsy.

I wish I didn't snore so loud...