The Corrupted Wish Game

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Granted. You're the one he kidnapped, and lest we forget, he has a penchant for playing Weird Al songs a lot.

I wish WalMart would go bankrupt before I finish typing this wish.

Aunty Em

Granted. You're the one he kidnapped, and lest we forget, he has a penchant for playing Weird Al songs a lot.

I wish WalMart would go bankrupt before I finish typing this wish.

Granted unfortunately you had sunk all your life savings into shares in the company... welcome to destitution alley... you can have the cardboard box over there...

I wish George Bush would be voted out of office...

Inkara1

Granted unfortunately you had sunk all your life savings into shares in the company... welcome to destitution alley... you can have the cardboard box over there...

I wish George Bush would be voted out of office...

Granted, but it's the 2008 election, when he'll be term-limited out anyway, meaning the wish really has no effect at all... and you had to wait a year, just like if the wish had never been made.

I wish for fish.

Aunty Em

Granted, there's a freak storm and you're inundated with trout which are legally too small to keep and have to be thrown back in the river... have fun putting them back...

I wish I could think of something funny to wish for...

Professur

Granted. unfortunately, as usual, you think it up half an hour too late.

I wish the moon would crash into the earth, destroying all life as we know it.

Inkara1

Granted... but then I would be dead. Surely you wouldn't want that. :D

I wish for my upcoming lunch to be tasty and/or nutritious.

Professur

granted. It's a Nutritious bar made by the Tasty corporation. Sadly, that happens to be the name their marketing dept gave to their new brand of unibloc driveway paver.

I wish for a disaster of biblical proportions to occur somewhere in the middle of ... oh, let's say France.

OldHippie

Granted Your rich beyond your wishes.......................... But you can't touch it till 2145

I wish I had a tuna sandwichon rye right now.

Aunty Em

Granted, but it's 7 days past it's sellby date and you'll be ill if you eat it.

I wish I had a large bar of Green & Black's Bittersweet 70% Dark Organic Chocolate... ooh, love that seratonin hit! :licklips:

woodman19_99

Granted, but the ants get to it before you can take a bite.

I wish that this weekends weather in Sea Girt, NJ would be in the mid 80's farenheight (sp?), with no rain in sight.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Granted. Tragically, you find yourself stranded on a leaky life raft approximately 30 miles off the coast of Greenland over the weekend.

I wish I could invent something incredibly clever and hugely popular, with a minimal cost of production and instant marketability worldwide, thus making me both financially secure and immensely in demand.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Granted. Tragically, you find yourself stranded on a leaky life raft approximately 30 miles off the coast of Greenland over the weekend.

I wish I could invent something incredibly clever and hugely popular, with a minimal cost of production and instant marketability worldwide, thus making me both financially secure and immensely in demand.

Granted. Too bad the only place that the factory could be built on was later found to be the only location in the world where the rare Ivory Billed Woodpecker could nest. Welcome to the world of endless protests, boycotts, and lawsuits by Greenpeace, Earth First, and PETA.

I wish my back wasn't in such bad shape...

Professur

Granted. you invent a pill that turns people into tuna. It's clever, and everyone has someone they'd rather turn into a fish. unfortunately, you were your own first test subject. You now have no financial worries, ... and people lined up around the block for the free tuna salad sandwiches.

I wish I'd made my own lunch today.

Aunty Em

Granted, unfortunately the only thing you could find in the fridge was a lettuce leaf and a jar of pickles.

I wish I had a bigger car.

Professur

Granted. It's a Jag ... and naturally ...it doesn't run

I wish there was something better playing on the radio.

Inkara1

Granted... you now drive this:

Monster_Truck_Limo-Monster_Limousine.jpg

Good luck driving that thing on England's skinny streets, in addition to paying for gas and taxes.

I wish I could be lazy and make a good living doing it.

Aunty Em

Granted... you now drive this:

Monster_Truck_Limo-Monster_Limousine.jpg

Good luck driving that thing on England's skinny streets, in addition to paying for gas and taxes.

I wish I could be lazy and make a good living doing it.

Huh, that would get the neighbours complaining when I use up all the parking spaces in the layby outside! Some little Chav would probably nick it... probably the only reason I still have my present one is that it doesn't have a top speed much above 90 so it's street cred sucks... :lol:

Mare

Granted Inky learns the dialect, but all his teeth fall out and he cannot speak.

I wish I could go on a vacation back home for a week.