The End of an Era, Pt. 2

Professur

If you dig about, there might just be a thread describing different levels of love.

After all, The love I feel for my wife, my mother, my kids, my dog, they're all different. If I was away for a while and the missus mailed me her bra, it would be a turn on, and incentive to get my ass home already. While I love you like the daughter I hope mine never turns into, if you sent me a bra, I think the skin on my back would try and crawl off and hide in a corner. Unless, of course, it was for technical reasons like trying to cure a squeek or something. BTW, take a wild guess what we did on the weekend.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
If you dig about, there might just be a thread describing different levels of love.

After all, The love I feel for my wife, my mother, my kids, my dog, they're all different. If I was away for a while and the missus mailed me her bra, it would be a turn on, and incentive to get my ass home already. While I love you like the daughter I hope mine never turns into, if you sent me a bra, I think the skin on my back would try and crawl off and hide in a corner. Unless, of course, it was for technical reasons like trying to cure a squeek or something. BTW, take a wild guess what we did on the weekend.

You don't want your daughter to be a successful engineering student? Or you don't want her to be so silly in matters of the heart and as much a gutter dweller as I?

Professur

Nixy said:
You don't want your daughter to be a successful engineering student? Or you don't want her to be so silly in matters of the heart and as much a gutter dweller as I?

I don't want her to live that close to Toronto.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
I don't want her to live that close to Toronto.

Yeah, I can understand that...I am never going back to live anywhere that is considered the GTA if I can help it...

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Barrie isn't GTA. And it's still easily driveable. And housing is still cheap-ish. :lloyd:

alex

Oh dear god, No No NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lol2:

So how do I get back in? I've lost all reference to my password. I have different email.....

Somebody let me innnnnnnnnnnnnn

Hey leslie, wanna do some gardening? :brow:

greenfreak

Alex! I've been wondering about you, haven't seen you around in quite some time. I found a couple of PM's from you at JJR's too. :)

Inkara1

Ah... I've got the Klipsch 5.1 computer speaker system and it r0xx0rz my b0xx0rz. Sounds like a hell of a system you've got there. I was kinda curious what you bought after you returned the Bose speakers, though.

alex

Never bought anything after I returned those Bose speakers. Just limped along with a couple of Polk satellite speakers I had.