who kicks off the nfl football season?

tonksy

WOOHOO! craziest football game!

LSU 31
arizona- 0

OH! did i mention there is still 9 minutes left in the 2nd quarter?

arizona fumbled the kick-off and the started the second at the one yard line! haha!
arizona has only completed one pass thus far!

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

final score 59 to 13.

PrincessLissa

I watched Green Bay loose, saw pieces of the Giants game and am currently watching (kinda) the 49er's and Bears.

Normly this would be cool for me, but my boyfriend has ben l ying here asleep all day and I am stuck in his little tiny room with a computer that kinda sucks and football is all that is on TV. His roomate is packing and stuff so I can't go into the kitchen and get some football munchies.

It's just not football without football munchies and someone to watch it with and get rouwdy and drink beer and stuff...

</rant>

tonksy

the damn saints are losing to the fricking seahawks...thats like losing to a buncha junior varsity cheerleaders. i am shamed. chuckie looks like he's gonna bust a gut.

chcr

Too cute for words
A guy I work with goes to the season opener for the Dolphins each year. I certainly will not be giving him any shit at all tomorrow. :grinyes:

tonksy

chcr said:
A guy I work with goes to the season opener for the Dolphins each year. I certainly will not be giving him any shit at all tomorrow. :grinyes:
yeah, who knew? kevin76 has got to be livid!

freako104

tonks said:
the damn saints are losing to the fricking seahawks...thats like losing to a buncha junior varsity cheerleaders. i am shamed. chuckie looks like he's gonna bust a gut.

theres nothign wrong with being beaten by cheerleaders. some people might enjoy that

PrincessLissa

tonks said:

I hate the Seahawks. That is a great way to describe them. Down with DIlfer!

Anyway, the 49'ers played a kick ass game! 33 points at half time. :D

tonksy

PrincessLissa said:
I hate the Seahawks. That is a great way to describe them. Down with DIlfer!

Anyway, the 49'ers played a kick ass game! 33 points at half time. :D
well, at least someone is happy with todays football. i guess LSU spanking arizona will have to suffice.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
LOOKIT Something flavio & I agree on :D

raiders.gif

Squiggy

ThunderDick
:D I saw a U-Haul truck the other day with the side painted like a mural. It said "Visit Murfreesboro Caverns" or something like that...Guess one of yall moved to Jersey chcr...