1001 signs that you post too much at OTC....

HomeLAN said:
You got a 21" flatscreen?!

You sorry so-and-so! They finally just gave me a soundcard!

Yeah, it's a Sony Trinitron G520 and a Mac G4 . . . :blush:

These people are generous to a fault. :shrug:

HomeLAN said:
Where do you work, and are they hiring? :D

Heh . . . they already have a MIS/IT guy, sorry . . . :shrug: :D

It's hard to get your foot in the door here . . . there's little or no attrition, most of the people have been here 15-20 years or more. I was very lucky.
They haven't hired any new staff in the two years I've been here. :cool:

HomeLAN said:
Dude, I'm a CFO by day.

I repeat, are they hiring? :D

To be specific, nope. :shrug: :D

I'll tell you who is, though - Nextel. They are expanding their offices on Panama City Beach like crazy . . . ;)

Sharky said:
To be specific, nope. :shrug: :D

I'll tell you who is, though - Nextel. They are expanding their offices on Panama City Beach like crazy . . . ;)
cell phone companies are the devil...but i would love to go back to the redneck riviera.

tonksy said:
cell phone companies are the devil...but i would love to go back to the redneck riviera.

The word around town is that Nextel is an excellent company to work for . . . :shrug:

The job market here is pretty good right now. There is an incredible growth boom happening on the beach, they are building office parks and condos all over the place (just like ATL).

(sorry about going off topic in your thread, Bob)

Sharky said:
The job market here is pretty good right now. There is an incredible growth boom happening on the beach, they are building office parks and condos all over the place (just like ATL).
really? last time i was in panama city it was just becoming "the" spring break spot. what's the average rent in that neck of the woods?

tonksy said:
really? last time i was in panama city it was just becoming "the" spring break spot. what's the average rent in that neck of the woods?

Meet me in Nixy's "do do do" thread . . . ;)

34. You wake up in the middle of the night and have to come check to see if there is any response to your thread.

(I am doing this as I type)

Nixy said:
omg, it's sad cause many fo those apply to me...especially about :brush:

I was thinking the other day "Damn, this guy has the cleanest teeth EVER because I use him so much in my posts"

looky, nix, pearly whites ...
sparkle.gif

#35 - You upgrade your connection to 10mbit... And still spend 90% of your online time browsing forums.(Applies to me)

IDLEchild said:
17. Kawaii's server space becomes precious commodity to express your creativity at OTC.
Whoa, i didn't know that thing was still running.

#36- You become severely depressed when your machine breaks down because you won't be able to check the forum.
(Again, applies to me)

Your picture of you, as a fully grown man, wearing a tiara is leaked for the public to see at OTC

HEY!!

and the leslie avatar thing... yep tried that too

#37 you tell your boss to pospone a meeting, cause you are in a hot debate, and don't want it to go off topic before you get that last good point in.

Back