1001 signs that you post too much at OTC....

Leslie said:
wtf?!

*makes note to ask a male's advice before ever posting pics again* :alienhuh:
oh come on now...like they'd tell you "oh no! don't post a delicious shots of your legs..." silly goose :D

ya know, tonks, the things you say crack me up!!

i haven't heard the terms "cool beans" & "silly goose" in forever ... they're classics!! :headbang:

kuulani said:
ya know, tonks, the things you say crack me up!!

i haven't heard the terms "cool beans" & "silly goose" in forever ... they're classics!! :headbang:
thanks...but maybe that just means i'm stuck in the past? :eek:

too many of those apply for the amount of time spend here.

and what happened to squiggy? is there a thread somewhere? are we not talking about it?

tommyj27 said:
too many of those apply for the amount of time spend here.

and what happened to squiggy? is there a thread somewhere? are we not talking about it?

Squiggy left, in my understanding, because he didn't like what was going on in the RW forum (the constant fuss).

Gato_Solo said:
Squiggy left, in my understanding, because he didn't like what was going on in the RW forum (the constant fuss).

so do i, but i just enjoy discussing with gonz too much :D if people don't say he's wrong, he might get some weird idea's that he is actually right, thus giving him a wrong view on reality ;)

Gato_Solo said:
My understanding was that Squiggy didn't like the fact that Gonz, as a moderator, went out and recruited like minded members from other forums to effectively "shout down" the opposition. I don't like it either, I'm just more stubborn. I was honestly a little disappointed that this seems acceptable. :shrug:

chcr said:
My understanding was that Squiggy didn't like the fact that Gonz, as a moderator, went out and recruited like minded members from other forums to effectively "shout down" the opposition. I don't like it either, I'm just more stubborn. I was honestly a little disappointed that this seems acceptable. :shrug:

Who did he recruit? Anyway...whomever he recruited can't be half as bad as those trolls from that liberal site that spammed their way through here not too long ago...

#38 - this thread reaches 1,001 signs, and you read the whole thing and realize that you actually exhibit 1,002 signs. :rofl4:

yer funny!!! :elaugh1:

would like to state here, proving unequivocally my posession of the 1002nd sign and not having noticed the above previously, that there was no recruiting...there was only the accusation of recruiting, which was later refuted.

I get blamed for everything around here. Propaganda chcr. Squiggy has whined for two years at how unfair it was....me against the rest and I was winning. I recruited nobody. Please don't spread rumors.

Oh you recruited Winky and Research Monkey and you know it. Too bad only one of them has any real intelligence.

markjs said:
Oh you recruited Winky and Research Monkey and you know it. Too bad only one of them has any real intelligence.

Touchy, aren't you, markjs? Funny how everybody seems to know exactly what somebody else does around here like that, isn't it? Accusations without proof are as useful as a bringing spoon in a spaghetti-eating contest.

One phrase, for everybody here who accuses anybody else. Put up, or shut up.

#39 You care more about what's going on in some thread than what's going on IRL. :D

Gato_Solo said:
Touchy, aren't you, markjs? Funny how everybody seems to know exactly what somebody else does around here like that, isn't it? Accusations without proof are as useful as a bringing spoon in a spaghetti-eating contest.

One phrase, for everybody here who accuses anybody else. Put up, or shut up.

Fact A. Gonz used to be the lone right wing wacko, Fact B. Winky Research Monley and Gonz are all right wing wackos together at OCN. Fact C. alll of a sudden Winky and RM start posting here a lot.

That's enough facts for the indictment, do you want to be the defense attorney for the arraignment?

I guarantee if I could subpeona the OCN private message log or the instant messenger log between at least these three people we could convict in no time. . Maybe we could sneak around with a provision from the patriot a ct?

Your psychic abilities are sharp young Pedowan, sharp as a beach-ball as the day cools (beach-balls cool and begin to deflate because of the change in. . . . blah blah blah)

This was my, too late, invite

RM at OCN on 02/09/04 01:16 PM said:
Yeah, maybe I should go bitch and complain at OTC.

Gonz at OCN on 02/09/04 04:05 PM said:
Why not? Everybody else does.

Then you compare the date I registered at OTC
RM Join date said:

Gonz “invited me” 2 weeks AFTER I had joined the board. I have been here longer than that even; a person must get to know the board he is posting to before he post.

I was also at XIbase. I have crunched seti with many of the ranking members of OTC since ’99.

When squigglies called me a rehash of a banned user, Leslie had already seen me lurking around.

I thought Gonz was doing a masterful job, he needs no help. I came on my own volition.

Gonz never PM’ed me or 'made thread' “HELP I CAN”T HANDLE IT” in a thread (like some people did)

mee thinks you still can’t handle it.

mee thinks you are looking to place blame for your own feelings of . . .?

mee thinks you are very wrong again.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

When do I think I post too much?

When the kids say "we're hungry" for the 11th time. :lol2:

I can't post too much, I need to escape every hour or two from writing dry text . I need to come here and OCN to whack-off for a while otherwise I would go nutz.

:banghead:

Back