1001 signs that you post too much at OTC....

5. View>Options>Refresh Browser>Every 10 seconds.

F5 F5 F5...it's faster! :D

7. You've looked at your monitor from different angles hoping you could see more of Leslie's legs in her past avatar.

The AV is back...I also have some nice 'other' pics of Les...thank you Joe!!

15. You talk about OTC to your friends...you're friends do not know what OTC is.

Most of them jsut smile and nod. I've recruited others...right Cam?

31. You'd wish Squiggy would come back to OTC, because a stranger made more sense and was more intelligent than most or every LIVE person you know.

Found him :D

32. You've memorized more smilie shortcuts than you have work-related acronyms.

33. You now speak, read, write and understand fluent typo

34. You actually tried to pronounce OTC phoenetically and came up with Åhtk ... and it made sence. :D

markjs said:
Oh you recruited Winky and Research Monkey and you know it. Too bad only one of them has any real intelligence.

Let me explain one thing to you. I am willing to take shit for my political beliefs & for my ideas but don't you ever question my integrity. I have never misled when asked. I have refused to answer but I don't lie.

who gives a shit who recruited who or where people came from? if you don't like someone be an adult and don't respond to them.

Gonz said:
Let me explain one thing to you. I am willing to take shit for my political beliefs & for my ideas but don't you ever question my integrity. I have never misled when asked. I have refused to answer but I don't lie.

I'll question what I wish and you can defend what you wish.

I have no need to defend myself. I didn't go to another site & seek assistance because I couldn't handle it myself.

markjs said:
I'll question what I wish and you can defend what you wish.
Thats so 'progressive' of you.

tinfoil-jeffrey.jpg

ok ok ok.....enough already. I can attest that no one was invited to back anything. BUT Isnt that what you would usually want to do invite like minded friend to visit a board? I know thats why i opened it. I have many friends that arent like minded as well, and we usually just agree to disagree and leave it at that.But this constant bickering is just nuts. At least try to keep it to one thread. This started out as a fun thread and its turned into a he said she said..

now back on topic.

when you see more of the site than your spouse. :)

samcurry said:
ok ok ok.....enough already. I can attest that no one was invited to back anything. BUT Isnt that what you would usually want to do invite like minded friend to visit a board? I know thats why i opened it. I have many friends that arent like minded as well, and we usually just agree to disagree and leave it at that.But this constant bickering is just nuts. At least try to keep it to one thread. This started out as a fun thread and its turned into a he said she said..

now back on topic.

when you see more of the site than your spouse. :)

Aye Aye Cap'n
salute.jpg

markjs said:
Fact A. Gonz used to be the lone right wing wacko, Fact B. Winky Research Monley and Gonz are all right wing wackos together at OCN. Fact C. alll of a sudden Winky and RM start posting here a lot.

That's enough facts for the indictment, do you want to be the defense attorney for the arraignment?

I guarantee if I could subpeona the OCN private message log or the instant messenger log between at least these three people we could convict in no time. . Maybe we could sneak around with a provision from the patriot a ct?

As a 'defense' attorney, I don't have to prove my client pristine...YOU have to prove him guilty beyond a reasonable doubt...and as for your terminology "right wing wackos"? Prejudicial. You're already losing your case. ;)

Another way to get this back on topica bit:

You post here to test your laptop's connection via direct connection by parallel ports. I really need to get out more... it's slow as hell so far, gotta tinker with the settings a bit, parallel's not supposed to be this slow.

oh wow that's a scary vision. Gonz in his rig on a rainy night on a lonely highway with a laptop propped up against the wheel which is held by his knees as he rants in RW. :eek5:

If you think that is scary, imagine the person I'm yelling at doing 75MPH. :eek:

I'm afraid we just cannot allow it. No laptop for you. Friends don't let friends type and drive.

:evilcool:

Have you ever used the 'voice-to-text' thingy in XP and Word2002.

It does damn good.

My wife tries to pry the gadgets out of my hands while I'm driving. GPS, camera, notebook with GPS, phone, Clie.

God what I would do for HUD and a touchpad on the edge of my sterring wheel in my truck!

Back