101 Things You Didn't Know About Me™

alex

Quite frankly, I don't feel like I'm wasting my time. I have my priorities in order :)

a13antichrist

Re: 101 Things You Didn't Know About Me™

Wacky Nacky said:
If you don't like how I waste my time, you don't have to waste your time with me :D :$

I don't not like how you waste your time. I was looking out for your interests, not mine - you'll notice that I was not the one that brought up waste of time. I merely said you should find something more productive. Interesting that you consider coming here a waste of time... ;)

pad you don't have to feel like you're wasting your time. The point was that if you had the time to spare to read all the replies here and then post yourself, what you're doing in life outside of the board obviously isn't anywhere enough to ensure you're keeping yourself productive.. ;) So my recommendation was to find something additional to do so that you don't have the time to reply to such a post.. ;)

alex

You lost me somewhere A13. I'm quite productive in life. I imagine I have designed over 2000+ circuit boards in my 26 year career. I've designed boards that have gone into space. I've designed boards that go in F15's. I've designed motherboards for Dell. Remember when Ray-o-vac introduced the first rechargable battery 'station'? I designed the circuit board that went into that. I could go on but I think I've made my point. I spent most of Saturday doing yardwork and cleaning my house. My buddy comes over every Saturday night. We grill out, have a few drinks and shoot the shit for a few hours. I usually try to take it easy on Sunday's. Besides, it was hotter than hell. I took the time to read some of the '101 things' people posted, not all.

I've noticed that you post mostly negative responses on this board so maybe it's you that needs to be a little more productive in life ;)

a13antichrist

Dude that's great, now imagine where you might be if you occupied yourself so much that you didn't have enough time to post a list of 100 things about yourself... ;)

Wacky Nacky

a13antichrist said:
I don't not like how you waste your time. I was looking out for your interests, not mine - you'll notice that I was not the one that brought up waste of time. I merely said you should find something more productive. Interesting that you consider coming here a waste of time... ;)

Everything in my life at the moment is a waste of time. I'm just killing time like...everyday for no apparent reason :s. Wake up, kill time online or outside all day until it's time to go to bed, fall asleep, wake up the next day, repeat process. Of course sometimes I add in a TV program to waste time and yeah.

a13antichrist said:
Dude that's great, now imagine where you might be if you occupied yourself so much that you didn't have enough time to post a list of 100 things about yourself...;)
mmmmmmmmm, sleep!! How i miss thee!!!

alex

a13antichrist said:
Dude that's great, now imagine where you might be if you occupied yourself so much that you didn't have enough time to post a list of 100 things about yourself... ;)

There is that thing called rest and that other thing called recreation that play a big part in you overall health and attitude.

a13antichrist

That's precisely the point - what sort of life are you leadung if you consider writing a list of 100 pointless facts about yourself "recreation"? :D

Wacky Nacky

alex said:
There is that thing called rest and that other thing called recreation that play a big part in you overall health and attitude.
Yeah my quality of sleeps' been shitty though :s Woke up half asleep and couldn't get back to sleep (insert more pity, pity me cries here :rolleyes: i'm personally tired of hearing it from me)

Scare children?! :O Goodness me no! :O But sounds like fun (6) :D What do we scare them with? :D

alex

a13antichrist said:
That's precisely the point - what sort of life are you leadung if you consider writing a list of 100 pointless facts about yourself "recreation"? :D

Entertaining you, of course :lol2:

Camelyn

a13antichrist said:

Well, seing as how I just couldn't get to sleep, I thought about cleaning out my belly button lint, but I was too lazy to get out the jar I keep it in. Then I though "Hey! Haven't picked my nose in a while..." But my fingernails are kinda short right now. I went through various other ideas:

Swabbing between the keys on my keyboard
Trimming my toenails
Plucking my eyebrows
Scrubbing the grout in my bathroom with a toothbrush

But the I said to myself, I said, "Heck, it's 5 am, maybe I'll just reply to this post" And doggnnit, turns out it was the right choice, put me right to sleep. As I am quite sure it did a few others. Public service is a beautiful thing.

Point: Recreation is what relaxes YOU. I don't think lawn maintenace is recreation, some people do. It works for them, so its allll good :) Now, be careful, I hear it's quite a long drop off a high-horse ;) :D

Wacky Nacky

Oooh, I hate being tripped off my high horse...tis embarassing...and actually, I swab between the keys of my keyboard for fun :blush:

a13antichrist

Camelyn said:
Point: Recreation is what relaxes YOU. I don't think lawn maintenace is recreation, some people do. It works for them, so its allll good :) Now, be careful, I hear it's quite a long drop off a high-horse ;) :D

Point: how many people here do you think replied to this post in order to feel more relaxed? You for one, pad possibly for two. Everyone else most likely replied for the same reason they reply to every other post - the desire to feel accepted by this group and to "share".

I would honestly be interested to know how long it took to formulate 101 pointless things about yourself.

freako104

i posted it for fun mate. i feel everyone who posts on here are accepted by the community here. some of us just wanted to haev fun :)

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
a13antichrist said:
I would honestly be interested to know how long it took to formulate 101 pointless things about yourself.

About 4 hours, but i wasn't exclusively writing those.

a13antichrist

freako104 said:
i posted it for fun mate. i feel everyone who posts on here are accepted by the community here. some of us just wanted to haev fun :)

Sure but how can spending that amount of time on something so pointless be considered FUN? :retard:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Some people spend their time shopping, other exercizing, others play video games.......and some others like me, enjoy posting here.

btw, post deleted ;)

a13antichrist

cheers.. :)

Luis G said:
Some people spend their time shopping, other exercizing, others play video games.......and some others like me, enjoy posting here.

Me too. But 4 hours?? :confuse3: