A thread for Greenfreak....."If I were a plant, I'd be a......."

75renegade

I think people are kinda like plants.

We start out as tender young chutes, which bear little resemblence to what we'll become, yet require much nurturin'....

Then, after much care an' attention, from the Master gardener, our maturing growth defines our place in the great garden we call life.

I think of myself as a dandillion. A hearty little plant that is strong, an' means well.

So what group of green, best fits yer pot? What do yer roots promise?:D

(more lunitic rantings from a blossoming newly-wed-to-be):D

Professur

A thisle. Prickly, with no safe way to be approached. And often causing severe irritation in others.

IDLEchild

Venus fly trap here...*sigh*..ok not that...um one of those weeds with those yellow flowers...yup that's right here.:headbang:

HeXp£Øi±

Good one Renegade. I'm going to have to think about this one.

Got it! An Aloe vera plant. Let the women of the world spread me all over!!

Ok that was too easy. Let me think some more.

BlurOfSerenity

let me elaborate on my choices:

the willow is a tree often associated with lunar magick, something that, altho i don't practise, i still feel a connection to.

and the philodendron... the leaves are heart-shaped, the word Philo indicates love...
i'm a very loving being.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
mrlyn took mine :( a cactus, prickly but a good source for when your all alone in the desert and thirsty.

greenfreak

All you guys who picked cactus have no idea... Cactus have some of the most beautiful flowers around. A picture of the same kind of cactus that's in front of my house in flower:

cactus_flower.jpg

And they smell really good too. :)