A thread for Greenfreak....."If I were a plant, I'd be a......."

fury said:
I know. It would be reciprocal if I loved myself. (hard to love anyone else otherwise)

Fury, I know yer a lover of the truth bro, as I am.......

Those words are as true as any spoken........I jus' hope ya can forgive yerself for any of the times ya may feel y'ave let yerself down, an' try to think of yerself as a person whose opinion matters!

Yer such an awesome person, so gifted, an' with so much to offer anyone, whom you choose to share with.

Its been a privilage to benefit from yer honest opinions, in this rhealm.

Take care little brother! For what its worth, I love ya man!:headbang:

Re: A thread for Greenfreak.....

Leslie said:
violets...

A patch of violets for you... :)

leslieviolets.jpg

Re: A thread for Greenfreak.....

Luis G said:
gf and Gato, i've never eaten the fruit of it, and have never seen anyone do it

Ignorance..... :D, now i know that we eat the fruit as well.

The fruit is commonly known as Tuna (and it has nothing to do with fish).

Tuna is eaten fresh without dressing, you remove the spikes before eating it of course. I still remember the taste of it, it is really fresh.

There are two kinds of tunas, one is red and the other is green, i've only eaten the green one.

I get the red ones. I should try it, they'll be growing fruit soon. I don't put fertilizers or pesticides on any of my stuff so it should be ok. :licklips:

fury said:
ignored and stepped on a lot, then pulled out of the ground cause I'd be a big ugly weed. :tardbang:
who said that?

Seriously fury dont feel so bad about yourself, I had no friends in High school I got a U in cpmputing got flattened and almost died kicked out of Uni had a large debt landed on me and now I work in customer service, You're living like hugh heffner compared to me

I realized I never answered the question myself...

I think I'm a gardenia. It smells good, it's bold, unforgiving, but rewarding when you take proper care of it. :D

awww :) thanks gf!
i like it when i'm just out driving or whatever and feeling kind of down, and i see wildflowers on the side of the road... they're just one of those things that brings a smile.

Back