Arizona bill 1070

ResearchMonkey

If only the cops enforced the borders like this everyday.

17 Suspected Illegal Immigrants Caught in Search for Ariz. Deputy's Attackers

FOXNews

PHOENIX -- Authorities have captured 17 suspected illegal immigrants in southern Arizona as they continued their manhunt Saturday for smugglers who they say shot and wounded a sheriff's deputy in a remote desert area 50 miles south of Phoenix.

Three of those captured overnight Friday matched descriptions from the wounded Pinal County deputy and were being questioned Saturday, sheriff's Lt. Tamatha Villar said.

We need some military patrols to squash this highway of crime.

Winky

illegal alien drug smugglers FTWin!

Oh Dang that is flippin' awesome!

I’m beside myself with joy and laughter!

You go evil Joe
Kill em ' all!

Winky

illegal rallies

Hmm could it be that the main stream drive-by media
could be misrepresenting America’s support for
continued wholesale unabated illegal invasion
during an economic downturn that rivals the great depression
of the 1930’s ? Could this be?

All I know for sure is there were 100,000 beanners that left
Phoenix overnight of their free will after Sheriff Joe got nasty the last time.

Hell this might shoo half of the estimated 430,000
remaining out of here to other less unfriendly states!
(get ready for the brown tide Dudes)

Will we awake one fine November morning to see
a whole buncha Dems in the unemployment lines?

ResearchMonkey

Nice! Congratulations duder. Point them to LosAngeles or SanFransico where they are welcome, whats another ~200,000 illegals going to hurt?

I'm looking forward to financial the collapse of California. Embrace the horror and protect the women and food.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
From the L. A. Times

1. 40% of all workers in L. A. County ( L. A. County has 10.2 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants working without a green card.
2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.
4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
5. Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.
7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.
8 Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.
9. 21 radio stations in L. A. are Spanish speaking.
10.. In L. A. County 5.1 million people speak English, 3..9 million speak Spanish.
(There are 10.2 million people in L. A. County . )

(All 10 of the above facts were published in the Los Angeles Times)

Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare. Over 70% of the United States annual population growth (and over 90% of California, Florida, and New York) results from immigration. 29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens

:evileek:

Winky

Brown tidal wave

LCNWyxZXPNElxJxdNVZb.gif

chcr

Too cute for words
I'd like to say "and so it begins" but it honestly began a long time ago. Freedom isn't lost or stolen, it's thrown away by the very sheeple who purport to want to be free. Seems to me a pretty insignificant step from here to highway checkpoints where anyone traveling will be required to show their "papers" yet it's always the other guys who are the Nazis. :rolleyes: Have we so badly forgotten how to reason for ourselves? I hope most of us haven't.

ResearchMonkey

I'd like to say "and so it begins" but it honestly began a long time ago. Freedom isn't lost or stolen, it's thrown away by the very sheeple who purport to want to be free. Seems to me a pretty insignificant step from here to highway checkpoints where anyone traveling will be required to show their "papers" yet it's always the other guys who are the Nazis. :rolleyes: Have we so badly forgotten how to reason for ourselves? I hope most of us haven't.
Let me offer a perspective in term you might understand better.

It's like an uncontrolled oil spill at sea. You must contain the disaster that was created, though negligence or malice prepense, before all the beaches are destroyed by the free-flowing crude contaminate.

Who wants wave after wave of behemoth destruction rolling in and spreading unchecked pollution? We want the oil, but we need it to be in nice and orderly counted barrels that we have some ability to separate the good fuels from the waste product.

Once the spill has happened you must put out the containment booms and and skimmers in attempts to contain and collect the mass. The longer you wait the more estuaries, wetlands and local habitats you will destroy. You must also seal the sources of the leaks or it's certain to spread to other states inflicting even greater quantities of unrepairable damage.

Drastic events require drastic action as entire cities are being destroyed, where human populations and lives are being wrecked.

Think of the children.

MrBishop

Let me offer a perspective in term you might understand better.

It's like an uncontrolled oil spill at sea. You must contain the disaster that was created, though negligence or malice prepense, before all the beaches are destroyed by the free-flowing crude contaminate.

Who wants wave after wave of behemoth destruction rolling in and spreading unchecked pollution? We want the oil, but we need it to be in nice and orderly counted barrels that we have some ability to separate the good fuels from the waste product.

Once the spill has happened you must put out the containment booms and and skimmers in attempts to contain and collect the mass. The longer you wait the more estuaries, wetlands and local habitats you will destroy. You must also seal the sources of the leaks or it's certain to spread to other states inflicting even greater quantities of unrepairable damage.

Drastic events require drastic action as entire cities are being destroyed, where human populations and lives are being wrecked.

Think of the children.
So chuck all the oil, good or bad, and put on a tighter spigot?

ResearchMonkey

As I said, we want the oil, it just needs to be a useful resource. What are you going to do with crude by the barrel?

There is a method to legally enter into the US, to let those lucky enough to be next door to freely flood in is not equitable for those who may live across the world. we don't want the crap, we want productive and good people. Not the criminals flowing in that we have now.

MrBishop

Speed up the process and you're more likely to have people use the proper channels rather than the work-arounds. A lot of the problem arises from the maximum/year number of immigrants allowed..much of it is the red-tape and waiting period that comes with it. The days of Ellis Island are long gone, eh

catocom

Speed up the process and you're more likely to have people use the proper channels rather than the work-arounds.

you don't have any more to support that assumption, than you do that the
police are going to racially discriminate in Az.

What makes you think there will be Any more cooperation?
Somebody somewhere gave you their word?

MrBishop

you don't have any more to support that assumption, than you do that the
police are going to racially discriminate in Az.

What makes you think there will be Any more cooperation?
Somebody somewhere gave you their word?

Would you rather be forever hiding and discriminated against or be a full citizen? The latter sounds better don't it?