Bitch about work thread.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
And don't come off as too eager.

I agree, we men are honest by nature. But remember that women have their own nature too, so if you want to be with a girl you need to learnto hide things from them, later you will learn to lie too.

And then, they will bitch about you not being honest.

/cynical

Altron

I'm not gonna dress up or anything.

That being said, my normal attire is considered "dressed up" by most people. I don't even own jeans, T-shirts, or sweatshirts.

Usually I wear my Rockport dress boots, black socks, black slacks, a leather belt, and some sort of patterned, collared, button-down shirt. If it's chilly, I have a nice tan canvas jacket I wear.

She's commented that she likes the way I dress, which is good, because I do too.

Altron

I don't really know.

You think that for one second, I have any clue what is going on? I'm still Bilbo Baggins standing in Smaug's treasure room here.

Altron

I'm so excited, tomarrow afternoon is gonna be the first time I see her since I asked. I mean, I called her up, but phone conversation can't compare with face to face.

Altron

So, how do I know if we're seeing a movie or if we're going out on a date?

It's gonna be really interesting tomarrow. I've already spoken on the phone with her, but that doesn't convey body language or facial expressions or anything. I'm more than a little nervous about it, but I'm also very excited.

Altron

Only 3.5 hours until I talk to her.

So, I'm going to look presentable, I'm going to be nice, I'm going to suggest that she picks a movie that she wants to see and a day that works for her.

Anything else I need to remember?

Altron

Now, I've got the Tom's stick deodorant, which is only very lightly scented.

There's also the Axe spray-on stuff, which is noticeable. Normally I do Tom's, should I bust out the Axe?

Inkara1

I'd wait. Caity can't stand the smell of Axe. That doesn't mean "J" would or would not like it, but I'd wait to find out first. If you were going to a bar to mack on chicks, I'd say bust it out... but since you're working on getting a specific girl, I'd wait until I know whether or not she likes it.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Now, I've got the Tom's stick deodorant, which is only very lightly scented.

There's also the Axe spray-on stuff, which is noticeable. Normally I do Tom's, should I bust out the Axe?

Do as any other day. Remember, you are going to a date, but you are not, you are going to see a movie ;)

Professur

I'd wait. Caity can't stand the smell of Axe. That doesn't mean J*@%!%* would or would not like it, but I'd wait to find out first. If you were going to a bar to mack on chicks, I'd say bust it out... but since you're working on getting a specific girl, I'd wait until I know whether or not she likes it.

Ooo. she has a name, does she?

Altron

If you guys don't mind, I'd prefer to keep her name out of the discussion. Nobody seems to have a problem calling me "T", so if we could call her "J" or something like that, that would be preferable.

I'm not concerned about anyone here knowing it, probably half the people involved already do, but I'm concerned about some visitor getting a little too much information about her and I, especially since this is in the public section of the forum.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Well, hun', hate to break it to ya, but the detail in your posts are enough info for them to decipher the who's and where's ;)