Bitch about work thread.

Altron

Haven't ground it out of me yet, and they have tried.

Whenever they get ahead, the lady manages to pull me back.

Altron

I'm just dancing around the issue, because I'm nervous and clueless. What the fuck am I worrying about? I like her a lot. She seems to like me pretty well. All of our friends have encouraged me to ask her out. What the fuck am I waiting for?

Tomarrow, sometime between 3 and 6 PM, it happens.

BB

I can vaguely recall my first love and understand your angst Al ... as i recall i eventually bit the bullet and made an ass of myself (as it seemed) - 2 weeks later we bumped into each other and whey-hey!

in hindsight - i can look myself in the mirror - so, i at the time made a twat of myself ( in my own eyes, if probably not in any others :shrug: )

but the bottom line is this -

- and it really is quite simply clear - do you want to do this or not?

If no, shut the f up, if genuinely yes ... do it.
Just do it.

if what you have related is 100% accurate then she knows 100% FACT

but you know Gonz said it right ..being nervous is part of the fun ..it means you are alive ... otherwise, die a slow bitter death of regret
- but don't moan you didn't know better!

anyway, all scripts have an ending, and this one needs a conclusion.

best of luck, BB

BB

... or of course an opening chapter!

(we'll magnaminously forget for the moment the pre-sequel stuff if this sceanrio happens ;) )

Altron

You know what, I'm going to print that out and keep it in my pocket, then walk over and do it.

I'm getting all worked up over shit that won't happen. I'm not going to say "Hey, I'm off tomarrow, do you want to see a movie or something?" and have her reply "No, because you're annoying and I don't like you, so never talk to me again."

Fuck it, 2006 has been a lucky year for me so far.

She's nice to me, she's flirty with me, she knows that I like her, what the fuck am I waiting for?

If she says "no", I won't be any worse off than I was before, and if she says "yes", I'll be thrilled.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Is not like liking a girl and attempting to be with her is rocket science or against your nature, so stop thinking that much about it, just give yourself and chance to be yourself.

Professur

You know what, I'm going to print that out and keep it in my pocket, then walk over and do it.

I'm getting all worked up over shit that won't happen. I'm not going to say "Hey, I'm off tomarrow, do you want to see a movie or something?" and have her reply "No, because you're annoying and I don't like you, so never talk to me again."

Fuck it, 2006 has been a lucky year for me so far.

She's nice to me, she's flirty with me, she knows that I like her, what the fuck am I waiting for?

If she says "no", I won't be any worse off than I was before, and if she says "yes", I'll be thrilled.

And if she kicks you in the pills, it's all BB's fault.