Bitch about work thread.

Altron

I didn't need to brush as much when it was down to my shoulders. Gravity kept it in line. Now, it can get a little sticking up at times. Gotta look nice, it helps with teh lady.

BB

meduim length pubic hair, eh?

No brushing, then?

Stroking?

crimpers, maybe? .. imagines ZZ Top ... :rofl:

***EDIT***

Course' ...this would explain the beard 'of pants name !!! :grinyes: :eek5: :grinyes:

BeardofPants

Yer not the first one to go in that directION bb. There was a whole generation of perves on the 'moot that arrived to that conclusion before ya y'know? ;)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I know someone who tried to dye their pubic hair red...it didn't work (no it wasn't me...I wouldn't put hair dye down THERE :eek: )

tonksy

I did that...and it didn't work.
I had extra Manic Panic dye in the bowl when I was touching up my head. I figured WTH and tried it. I didn't bleach it out first which is why it failed.

Altron

I took another step down the path of metrosexuality.

I now own TWO watches. One for just bouncing around with, one for dressing up.

Yesterday, at work, the manager gave me a high five with enough power to snap my watch band. The watch was already pretty beat up, there was a crack in the front, so I figured "Well, I was probably gonna get a new one for xmas anyway"

Now, 23 doesn't have a watch. She busts on me for having a tan line on my wrist. As per her advice, from time to time, I would go watchless. At first, I felt naked without it, but I gradually grew towards acceptance. I started keeping it in my pocket more and more.

When it broke yesterday, I thought that I would need to replace it immediately, because I used to get disoriented without it. I have to get a new watch within 12 hours, or I lose my sanity.

But then, I worked all day, and I didn't really miss it. I went a day at school without it, with only very minor problems.

I know someone who has a pocket watch, and I always thought it was kinda cool. So I decided that this time, I'm going to get a pocket watch.

So, I go to the best store ever (23 and I agree on this), Kohls.

First score was a $7 watch.

My old watch had notches instead of arabic numerals, and I liked that. This one is a bit ... dunno the correct term... "sporty" for my taste (with very pronounced and large arabic numerals and pointed hands), but it was cheap as hell and should be pretty durable. Something I can knock around a bit and not have to worry about.

Then I was walking past the display case and saw this beauty:

It's a proper Relic pocket watch, complete with a chain. This isn't mine exactly. Mine has a multicolored metallic face (the center is kinda yellow, which fades to green, which fades to blue around the edge) and all 12 roman numerals. It cost $28 and looks completely awesome.

I noted with dismay, however, that I now have two watches, and that I'm going to wear them with whatever they match best with, a distinctly feminine trait.

I mean, I used to grab a random shirt, a random pair of pants, my ONE jacket, my ONE belt, my ONE pair of shoes, and my ONE watch. Now I pick out a shirt, I pick out pants to match, I pick out a belt and shoes to match, and I decide which watch looks best with it.

Whatever. Having a pocket watch is pure class. I'm a classy dude.

majestyx

I would say you aren't a complete metrosexual. At least not until you start treating yourself to facials, manicures and pedicures. THEN, you are a complete metrosexual. :D

Altron

Not happening. I don't even take my car to the fucking car wash. I'm a DIY person.

I don't brush my teeth or shave as often as I should. My hygiene ain't nothing out of the ordinary, just my style of dressing.

Altron

I have bungee cords in my car, and usually have a box cutter on me. I know how to change the oil in my car, and how to start a fire with one match. So I'm definetly not metro.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I have bungee cords in my car, and usually have a box cutter on me. I know how to change the oil in my car, and how to start a fire with one match. So I'm definetly not metro.

Metro has NOTHING to do with being able to change the oil in your car or start a fire with one match.