everyone hates their middle name....

tonksy

i don't understand. i don't hate mine...of course ann is kind of boring and nonoffensive. anybody get stuck with a winner?

Rose

Nope. I've never cared much for mine. It's just kind of bland. *shrugs* But I suppose that's what they are for. The only time you hear your middle name is when you're in trouble (or graduating). The significance in actually hearing your middle name said with your name overrides the boringness the actual middle name is.

:D

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
my middle name is Mark, nothing wrong with it at all, but it makes my full initials PMS

which is good for laughs, other peoples laughs :crying4:

kuulani

People actually use my middle name as my name :shrug: I'll answer to both my first name and my middle name :D

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I like my middle name, people are used to call me by my first one or both, but being called only by the 2nd is just weird.....

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Ms Ann Thrope said:
I don't mind mine: Raisa. Unfortunately, no one can ever pronounce it unless they're Slavic. :mad:

Raisa. Was that close?

Ms Ann Thrope

rah -- ee -- sah...with the accent on the second syllable :winkkiss:

bonus points if you can trill the "r" like a true Eastern European

greenfreak

tonks said:
i don't understand. i don't hate mine...of course ann is kind of boring and nonoffensive. anybody get stuck with a winner?

That's mine too. It's the usual middle name when your first name is Patricia.

My family's initials:

FD - Fire Department
PD - Police Department
MD - Medical Doctor
RD - Road

If you use my middle initial, I'm PAD or TAD. :shrug:

unclehobart

Ms Ann Thrope said:
rah -- ee -- sah...with the accent on the second syllable :winkkiss:

bonus points if you can trill the "r" like a true Eastern European
I just think of Gorbachev's wife and it rolls off of the tongue like smooth silk.