fury, about this interview.

CONGRATULATIONS, fURY!!!!!!

fury, that's just absolutely FANTASTIC!!!
*dancing with glee*

I am soooooooooo fucking proud of you!!! wow, I've got tears in my eyes...YAYAYAYAY!!!

*humps fury*

Minimum wage is federally set at whatever the hell it is. There are exceptions for training & high school kids I think.

Congratulations fury :santabng::santabng::santabng::santabng::santabng::santabng::santabng::santabng::santabng::santabng::santabng::santabng::santabng::santabng::santabng::santabng::santabng::santabng::santabng::santabng::santabng::santabng:
$6.50/hr or even $7.25 seems a bit light though, i could come down a sell them some insurance on your behalf :lol:

Since I'm under 20, they could technically pay me $4 something an hour for the first 90 days... then it goes up to $5.15 I believe.

Oh, my first full work day was busy and I'm going to go drop dead if you don't mind. :beerbang:

Well, being the dumbass that I am, I stayed up late again last night and ran the store myself today ('twas busy again). And I got so rushed at the end of the day that I left my hours worksheet not filled out (The check is going to get written tomorrow and the person who writes the checks needs to have those hours filled out), AND i left my W-4 form there. Well, for being my third ever work day, I suppose I did fairly well... Those were my only considerably bad screwups. That, and I need to work on my phone skills. Apparently I sound like a telemarketer, because one person whose computer I needed to buy a V.90 modem for, answered the phone and thought I was some telemarketer.

Read this out loud and tell me if you can find anything I did wrong.

Me: "Is Mr. [name] there?"

Her: "Who the hell is this?"

Me: "Dennis from Computer Tek"

Her: "What the hell do you want?"

Me: "Hi, I'm calling about..."

Her: "I'm not interested!" *click*

Other than I probably should've said Dennis from Computer Tek before asking for Mr. [name], I don't really think I said anything wrong. Maybe she was having a bad hair day. :tardbang:

hello....this is dial-a-prayer returning your call.....yes...I know its been years, but... *click*

You could try "Hello this is Denis from Computer Tek. Is Mr. [name] there please? I am calling regarding his computer we have here for service."

That's what I was about to say.

Me: "Hi, I'm calling about..."

Then she hung up on me.

Try "Hello. I'm calling to speak to [name] about the service we're doing on his/her computer. This is Dennis from Computer Tek."

Back