Horrible.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Answered THAT in the virginity thread... not about to type it again lol... but yeah if it was two guys i don't think I'd have hated it.

I have a theory about threesomes with two guys..."It's just ASKING for something to end up in your ass"

tonksy

I should think mouth and cootchie....but bum is not out of the realm of possibility, I suppose.

Error

Banned
I have a theory about threesomes with two guys..."It's just ASKING for something to end up in your ass"
lol... that's funny. I might use that sometime... somewhere... in some conversation I don't know why I'd end up having somewhere but... ?I might!:devious:

Error

Banned
Well actually it could come up in conversation but seeing as most of... well... I guess all of my friends are gay guys, it could end up being said but... in a slightly different context lol.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Well actually it could come up in conversation but seeing as most of... well... I guess all of my friends are gay guys, it could end up being said but... in a slightly different context lol.

:D

Inkara1

Seems like the mouth and coochie would be easier... one guy on knees, girl on all fours doung the suckie-suckie, other guy is doing her doggystyle. That or you'd have a real sandwich and I can't see that being that comfortable.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Seems like the mouth and coochie would be easier... one guy on knees, girl on all fours doung the suckie-suckie, other guy is doing her doggystyle. That or you'd have a real sandwich and I can't see that being that comfortable.

You put way too much thought into this.

tonksy

Seems like a question of simple physics to me. 2 bodies of mass cannot occupy the same space and seeing as how slot A is reeeeally close to slot B you would run into that conundrum.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Seems like a question of simple physics to me. 2 bodies of mass cannot occupy the same space and seeing as how slot A is reeeeally close to slot B you would run into that conundrum.

I've seen it...in "the movies"...:shrug:

tonksy

You know...maybe it is physically possible but it has to be exceptionally uncomfortable for everyone involved and is probably used "in the movies" as a voyeuristic visual thrill and in no way something that could be pleasurably duplicated.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
You know...maybe it is physically possible but it has to be exceptionally uncomfortable for everyone involved and is probably used "in the movies" as a voyeuristic visual thrill and in no way something that could be pleasurably duplicated.

Probably yeah

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort

DVDA pays more than any other act..."in the movies"...