I need a 12 step program....

tonksy

Ooh! Spirit! Have you tried those Yankee candle tarts? The waxy things you put in a warmer and light a tealight under?
Linky for visual recognition
We picked some up at a Yankee outlet store when we were on vacation this summer, very nice in the bedroom.

tonksy

And Spirit never answered.
My shoes keep multiplying. I got a pair of new Franco Sartos at the GW...I was going to sell them but they fit soo good and I didn't own a pair of dark bronze kittens heels.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I own like...close to 30 pairs of shoes but i don't consider that excessive. I do however think my number of purses is excessive because I don't change my purse daily...infact I rarely switch purses and I when I do it's a switch that lasts a long time.

Inkara1

So do I... not to collect, though. Most of them were bought to buy me six more days before having to do laundry.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I have LOTS of socks (with fun prints) AND underwear. For some reason I randomly get the urge to buy more underwear...and not like it's "ooh these are cute I want these" it's buying more and more of the same cotton underwear I wear on a regular basis...the other day I resisited the urge and then when I got home I realized all my underwear barely fits in my underwear drawer...I think I need to resisit the urge for awhile. The same is true for socks (except those all have different fun prints), the four pairs I got for Christmas filled my sock drawer to the brim.

Sharky

My hubby is addicted to tools and very, very large man toys -- i.e. bulldozer & backhoe to begin with.
Aw, man . . . I would love to have a backhoe. One of my neighbors has one, though. I borrow it a lot. My tractor is old and decrepit, and can't handle a backhoe.

I'm addicted to books --- but, you can't EVER have too many books. :D
Amen! There are stacks of books all over my house. :nerd:

My weakness is nautical charts. I have charts for places I'll never be going to.