I need a 12 step program....

BlurOfSerenity

i thought mario batali wore orange chucks?

(i used to collect chucks, but i've cooled down significantly. i'm actually scared to buy new black hi-tops, which i need, because i'm afraid it will re-start the frenzy)

alton brown kicks everyone's asses, anyway

tonksy

3 individuals in this house now own Crocs. Two of those individuals have Jibbitz to go with their Crocs and another person in this house just ordered 5 more Jibbitz on ebay.....can you guess who doesn't now own Crocs?

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
3 individuals in this house now own Crocs. Two of those individuals have Jibbitz to go with their Crocs and another person in this house just ordered 5 more Jibbitz on ebay.....can you guess who doesn't now own Crocs?

But how many own a Rob? :p

tonksy

For the record, I am the one sans Crocs and plan to stay that way. I am the one that ebayed the Jibbitz (even got Rob a skull & crossbones one).

Prof? At that particular store I called you from I just got 2 Bunco presents (I picked one up for my friend who goes to Bunco too as it is her anniversary and she is too busy to get one herself) and a Webkin for Malory's birthday.
I didn't buy any Webkins for resale but I plan on watching the market to see what it does.
We had to run to Michael's for parts to a school project and some jewelry findings....but I can never resist new beads and they were having a close out sale on some discontinued decorative yarn. I picked up a bunch of that to hold off until it sells out in stores and then I'll pop it up on ebay.
Oh! Rob went to K-mart for paper towels, toilet paper, and cat food.

tonksy

Rob picked up a bag of Purina cat chow in the blue bag recently for whatever reason and they went nuts for it...so we figured WTH? It's cheaper and the vet says it's good stuff.

tonksy

We don't make a habit of buying it from K-fart...it's just in the Michael's shopping center. If we do stick with this food then I'd imagine it'll get purchased most often at the Kroger...but he keeps that card on his keychain.

Professur

I kinda miss Kroger. Well organized shop, easy to find what you're after. Hated trying to translate the labels to french, tho.

tonksy

I have no idea how I got through to you at work today...I didn't understand a bit of the voice that answered...I just assumed it was telling me to enter an extension. What did that guy say when he answered the phone?

Professur

Dunno, I've never had occasion to call myself. Not to mention that they just had it changed last week. Seems our phone switch got hacked and someone ran up $1000 in 1-900 calls.

tonksy

They are both well pleased with their new Crocs and very excited to receive the additional Jibbitz's that were ordered.
crocs.jpg

A.B.Normal

Rob picked up a bag of Purina cat chow in the blue bag recently for whatever reason and they went nuts for it...so we figured WTH? It's cheaper and the vet says it's good stuff.

They may be thinking of it more as a treat or something different,they'll go back to ignoring their din-din shortly.