I need a 12 step program....

BlurOfSerenity

cute spooky accessories. halloween is a bad time for my bank account.

alice in wonderland stuff.

and shirts. i definitely don't need more shirts. that's part of why i try not to go to target very often, because it's hard for me to not walk out with a new purchase of a cute top.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
So, this morning I was trying to find socks to wear out of the laundry basket (clean laundry, I did it last night so haven't put it away yet) and I caught myself looking for matching socks...not socks that matched each other (I had 3 matching pairs of socks in my hand) but rather socks that matched each other AND matched my outfit...I think I'm addicted to socks.

Altron

Chicks that are into socks are totally awesome, tho.

*she* used to always wear clogs, and had all sorts of 'fun print' socks. All sorts of colors and patterns. I really liked it. Then she got these loafer-esque shoes for xmas, so I don't see her socks anymore. :( But her feet stay dry in rain or snow, and that's what counts.

Altron

Nixy showed me some cute argyle Rockport socks... they were pricey though ($30 for 6 pairs) and probably pointless to wear with boots.

The thing is, I don't really have any shoes or sneakers, just Rockport sandals and Rockport boots. socks and sandals is weird at best, and the boots are high enough that my pants cover the tops of them.

I dig my rockport sandals, but they're open toe, so I can't wear them at work. I think I might look into finding some Birkenstocks to try on.. Sawhney digs them, and they look really comfy. Too expensive to buy without trying on, though, since I have very selective feet, and they're very expensive shoes.

Altron

Those brightly colored rubber looking things? Maybe if I was gay.

Birks are right on the edge of being too feminine... if Sawhney didn't wear them and *she* didn't suggest that I could find clogs in large men's sizes, they would be too feminine.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Those brightly colored rubber looking things? Maybe if I was gay.

Birks are right on the edge of being too feminine... if Sawhney didn't wear them and *she* didn't suggest that I could find clogs in large men's sizes, they would be too feminine.

Mine are brown...my brother's are black...they don't have to be bright.

tonksy

And shoes don't make you gay...but I must say that crocs are the most unflattering shoes out there.

Mario Batali wears them (orange) and I forgive him and chalk it up to the working environment, in which case clogs can be very practical.

tonksy

I'm sure. I am also contemplating buying them as summer shoes for the girls as they are indestructable and you can buy them big so there is a length of time they can be worn....but they are not for me.....unless they make high heeled Crocs....

J/K

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
And shoes don't make you gay...but I must say that crocs are the most unflattering shoes out there.

Mario Batali wears them (orange) and I forgive him and chalk it up to the working environment, in which case clogs can be very practical.

Ummm...Mario Batali is gay...:nerd: