I need a 12 step program....

Uki Chick

Rob picked up a bag of Purina cat chow in the blue bag recently for whatever reason and they went nuts for it...so we figured WTH? It's cheaper and the vet says it's good stuff.

My vet told me that Purina Cat Chow was like feeding a child McDonald's everyday of their lives and it's what caused one of my cats to get calcium deposits in his urinary track and in the end we had to put him down. Since then I've never used the stuff.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Tonks: I feel your pain regards the machine at Prof's work (and I took french all the way into grade 13!!)

Also, why do you refuse to own crocs? I have a brown pair the same as the girls (sans jibbitz) and I just bought a pink pair of crocs mary janes. They are fugly but SO COMFY!

simplyred

Tonks: I feel your pain regards the machine at Prof's work (and I took french all the way into grade 13!!)

Also, why do you refuse to own crocs? I have a brown pair the same as the girls (sans jibbitz) and I just bought a pink pair of crocs mary janes. They are fugly but SO COMFY!

When it comes to shoes, I have NEVER believed that comfort was anything to be considered next to style. That is just me...it is silly I know...

And shame on you Tonksy for putting those awful shoes on those pretty girls!

BlurOfSerenity

hmm... i always thought crocs sucked, but after checking out their site, i have become intrigued by their anti-microbial-ness.

(i mostly want to buy a million bat jibbitz...)