It's official - masturbation is good for you!

Professur said:
This is all good and fine, but what about us poor saps who don't have time to spank off? I mean, c'mon, what with the missus, the girlfriend, the woman next door, when the hell am I supposed to be able to spank off? I'm doomed to die of prostate cancer.

im sure you can get them to do it for you ;)

5 times a week. So like, if I'm really busy and don't manage to do 5 in one week, can I play catch up and do 10 in one week? :rfap:

like...duh?

Now when are they going to study the health benefits of female masturbation?

The health benefits of multiple orgasms?

I wonder how many orgasms is acceptable for a female to clock off in a day...?

:hmm:

tonksy said:
i like at least 3.

:D which brings me to more mastabatory pondering...how many is the most you have had in one :erm: session? I've had at least 5 i think.... :lloyd: just for the hell of it. Though its not like you need that many..3 is definately a gooood number ;)

kinda like the begining, middle,....and end. I guess :devious:

tank girl said:
:D which brings me to more mastabatory pondering...how many is the most you have had in one :erm: session? I've had at least 5 :lloyd: just for the hell of it. Though its not like you need that many...3 is a gooood number. ;)

like the begining, middle,....and end. I guess. :D

Flying Solo or partnered up?

ClaireBear said:
Flying Solo or partnered up?

Oh, flying solo of course -(though whilst partnered up with my "best friend"):.
I've ever been able to get off efficiently without it.

As far as Men are concerned...from my (admitedly limited) experience none of them seem to know where a clitoris is, least of all what to do with it :la:

Theres nothing better than a vibe for speedy, INSANELY intense and 100% guaranteedmultipleorgasms.

Once you've had that you'll never go back :lloyd:

Trust me on that.

tank girl said:
Oh, flying solo of course -(though whilst partnered up with my "best friend"):.
I've ever been able to get off efficiently without it.

As far as Men are concerned...from my (admitedly limited) experience none of them seem to know where a clitoris is, least of all what to do with it :la:

Theres nothing better than a vibe for speedy, INSANELY intense and 100% guaranteedmultipleorgasms.

Once you've had that you'll never go back :lloyd:

Trust me on that.

Jesus woman!

Train your men!

Or sleep with those at least a decade older than you!... MUCH can be said for sexperience!

With bloke... I figure 3 or 4 tend not to count... (do people actually count? :confused: )

Flying solo... em.. 5... 6? Maybe more...

ClaireBear said:
Or sleep with those at least a decade older than you!... MUCH can be said for sexperience!

hey! its not my fault if every guy I've slept with has sucked in that department! Meh, anyway none of them have stuck around long enough. :mope:

:hmm: you say I should aim for 30 year olds huh? I was already contemplating that if just for maturitys sake, but then I guess theres a lot to be said about maturity - that being one of them :brow:

I have had orgasms with guys, in the traditional sense never as intense or as satisfactory though as I have left to my own, :erm: devices.

Its more economical my way, in lots if aspects. :D

tank girl said:
I have had orgasms with guys, in the traditional sense never as intense or as satisfactory though as I have left to my own, :erm: devices.

You really need to pay a visit to Mexico.

mmm if you insist :p I might just take you up on that...I've been thinking about taking a holiday sometime soon.

Back