Mexico is full of druggies

:rolleyes:

That's 10 out of 11 posts where you the same question. A little slow on the uptake, eh?

Do you say "Are we there yet?" a lot, too?

It's common sense that if you don't get an answer after the first couple times, it doesn't do any good to keep asking.

Personally I think it's being thick. Sometimes I think some of the points argued here have nothing to do with beliefs and everything to do with arbitrarily being contrary.

No no! It's "I know you are but what am I?"

And "You're not the boss of me!"

And, "I'm rubber and you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you!"

It's common sense that if you don't get an answer after the first couple times, it doesn't do any good to keep asking.

It makes Gonz be evasive some more. It's funny when you and Gonz get too scared to answer simple questions.

I've been clear as I can be. The question you are asking is not pertinent.

I've been clear as I can be. The question you are asking is not pertinent.

It is certainly pertinent. You said you disagree with making a distinction between drugs. We currently have a distinction between drugs. I'm asking if you disagree with the current distinction.

So maybe just answer the question? It's an easy one.

That's not what you've been asking. You're trying to tie alcohol (legal) to drugs (illegal). I've already answered your post 76 question.
I see problems arising from the legalization of drugs. I also don't think it's their job to babysit us. The status quo isn't a problem to me & changing it will have no affect.

So we've made a distinction with alcohol because it is legal and other drugs are not. Do you approve of this distinction?

Back