Navel Piercing

It looks sexy if you have a flat abdomen, but it looks gross otherwise.

the whole does the hole stretch out when you're pregnant thing.

I would have done it but for that. :sick:

Send me some pics and I'll tell you if it looks trashy or not, with the intention of preserving the truth that is ;)

The boy toy thinks I've got a really great stomach, so I decided if that's the case, might as well take advantage of it. I've had some friends get it done and some of them look decent. I plan on keeping it simple, but I do prefer the little dangle rings over the barbell.

Sexy as all hell on the right stomach and less permanent than a tat...so if you change your mind :D

Easier to hide for work too.

Keep in mind that sometimes, the belly button ring can numb that part of the stomach just enough that you can't feel the baby kick when you get pregnant someday.

i dont have mine pierced (due to the flat-stomach rule... i'm all squishy) but the main thing i've heard is DONT PLAY WITH IT. trust me, i always manage to play with my piercings and that always leads to trouble. the best way to stop is never to start, dont touch it if you havent washed your hands first!

also... you're kind of local, and there are things i have heard about certain shops... out of curiosity, what shop are you getting it done at?

Back