Now we know

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Is that all Muslims however?
You want it simple?
NO.

That's been adressed. Repeatedly.

Then they make our point, again. This is a holy war. There is no appeasement. Victory or death are the options.

"We tell the worshipper of the cross (the Pope) that you and the West will be defeated, as is the case in Iraq, Afghanistan, Chechnya," said a Web statement by the Mujahideen Shura Council.

"We shall break the cross and spill the wine ... God will (help) Muslims to conquer Rome ... (May) God enable us to slit their throats, and make their money and descendants the bounty of the mujahideen," said the statement, posted on Sunday on an Internet site often used by al Qaeda and other militant groups.

"No to aggression!," "We gagged the Pope!," they chanted in front of the governor's office in the Shi'ite city. The protesters also burned German, U.S., and Israeli flags.

Source

MrBishop

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=2455343&page=1

Speaking in tongues, weeping for salvation, praying for an end to abortion and worshipping a picture of President Bush — these are some of the activities at Pastor Becky Fischer's Bible camp in North Dakota, "Kids on Fire," subject of the provocative new documentary, "Jesus Camp."

"I want to see them as radically laying down their lives for the gospel as they are in Palestine, Pakistan and all those different places," Fisher said. "Because, excuse me, we have the truth."

"A lot of people die for God," one camper said, "and they're not afraid."

"We're kinda being trained to be warriors," said another, "only in a funner way."

Nope...only Muslims train their kids to die for their religion. Right?

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
does timmy mcveigh's association with christian identity groups count?

Only if said Christian groups proclaim him a hero...

A Florida church pastor's public offer to convert any Muslims who want to do so has been called offensive and counter-productive by local critics, according to the Sarasota Herald-Tribune.

Pastor K.C. McCay of the Congregational Church in Laurel, Fla. said he put up the sign outside his church -- which reads "Muslims can convert to Christianity here!" -- in response to a Texas man who recently called on Christians to convert to Islam. He said he didn't expect any Muslims to take him up on his offer.

But a local member of the Council on American-Islamic Relations called the sign offensive and said his group would be photographing the sign to document what will presumably be described as a hate incident in one of the group's reports.

"If church leaders are really interested in saving people, they would find much less offensive ways to do it," said Ahmed Bedier, director of the Tampa chapter of CAIR. "Religious leaders are adding fuel to the fire. It's a shame."

Objectionable offer???

BB

That's been adressed. Repeatedly.

Then they make our point, again. This is a holy war. There is no appeasement. Victory or death are the options.

Source

welll - forgive me for being new to to da board ... *shrugs* ... wish i had the time to read EVERYTHING there ... Gonz :shrug: ....

life and business ye know ...

BUT I HAVE MY FEET ON DA GROUND (capslock) and my ideals floating somewhere 'tween the heavens and the honest Ground ...

but if you wish to read more into that than is said - that is your freedom.

But i will defend our hard won freedoms against all comers.

(nothing personal BTW ;) )

hah!

BB

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
welll - forgive me for being new to to da board ... *shrugs* ... wish i had the time to read EVERYTHING there ... Gonz :shrug: ....
Start about 6 posts up ;)

But i will defend our hard won freedoms against all comers.

You needn't go far
A notorious Muslim extremist told a demonstration in London yesterday that the Pope should face execution.

Anjem Choudary said those who insulted Islam would be "subject to capital punishment".

His remarks came during a protest outside Westminster Cathedral on a day that worldwide anger among Muslim hardliners towards Pope Benedict XVI appeared to deepen.

Source

minkey, Tim McVeigh was killed for being a terrorist.