Pave France.... the British needs more parking.

Jeslek

Banned
http://www.pavefrance.com/

This is hilarious.

DSCN0726.sized.jpg

DSCN0769.sized.jpg

ohh, i always enjoy ignorant dumbasses that discriminate against entire nationalities for no good reason other than "they don't believe what we do, and we're right because we think so." good times.

And if one of you could tell me what any of that shit has to do with Bush not going, I'll kiss your ass....

...and there i thought people wearing chicken suits were always taken more seriously than the ones making a point without :rolleyes:

Shadowfax said:
...and there i thought people wearing chicken suits were always taken more seriously than the ones making a point without :rolleyes:
I thought that chicken suit guy was giving out the refreshments. :D

Q said:
I thought that chicken suit guy was giving out the refreshments.

could be :D

i'd be pretty ashamed to be seen with such a bunch of idiots...:eek:
on the other hand....if you're trying to make a serious protest in a chicken suit...how much credit can you get? :D

I don't speak French. I thought maybe his sign said :"Don't cook tonight, take home Chicken Delight" :yell: People would take that seriously, if he was giving out free samples ...and they were good :dance:

Squiggy said:
And if one of you could tell me what any of that shit has to do with Bush not going, I'll kiss your ass....

Nothing. It does however point out the hypocrisy of politics. It's okay when a dem does it becasue it's for the children but let a republican try it & the world collapses.

The dem wasn't trying to find us an unending war. The republican is. If he believed it was right to fight and die for it then he should have done everything he could to go when it was HIS turn.

He received a bachelor's degree from Yale University in 1968, then served as an F-102 fighter pilot in the Texas Air National Guard. President Bush received a Master of Business Administration from Harvard Business School in 1975.

Gonz, do you really think that is gonna make me excited? The Air National Guard? During an active military campaign? Gimme a break. Even Gore went "In Country". And he could have avoided that more easily than W.

Back