Stroker Chevez still at it

Treason against America? Chevez is not a citizen..

No, treason against Mexico.

spike, let's see the odds of fraud:
- 1 million mexicans worked on this election.
- On each precint there were at least one representative of each party.
- People not related with partys counted the votes in the presence of such representatives.
- When the counting was done, the precint president and the representatives SIGNED a form that was delivered to the IFE.
- By law every notarie had to be available that day to give faith of any electoral crime.
- Reports of such crimes were..........non existant.
- European observators were also present, they say the election was clean.
- The sore loser says the computer system altered the numbers.
- He's proved wrong, so he says it was a fraud directly at the precints.
- He says his own people (precint representatives) were bought so the winning party could cheat.

The list goes on and on.....you tell me if there was a fraud.

not their job to make up new stuff. their job's more to hold the line on more traditional notions... real or imagined. i think that's what "conservative" means.

:eek: OMG, someone else who knows what it means!!!

Accusations are easy. Proof of such isn't.

The left is so power hungry, worldwide apparently, they'll not accept the fact that the people just don't buy their :bs: They find it easier to pretend the opposition (and winner of popular elections) cheated than to accept reality. Communism, in any form, is dead.

No the right is so power hungry that they'll rig elections instead of accepting the people's will.

No need to pretend, it says "With Less than 9 Percent of Precincts Recounted, More than 126,000 Votes Are Found to Have Been Disappeared or Illegally Fabricated".

spike, let's see the odds of fraud:

Ok, odds look good.

Mexico’s Partial Vote Recount Confirms Massive and Systematic Election Fraud
With Less than 9 Percent of Precincts Recounted, More than 126,000 Votes Are Found to Have Been Disappeared or Illegally Fabricated

Whatever, you're free to believe in your source and its numbers if you want to. It's fine by me.

Don't care if it was rigged? Is thhat why highwayman posted an "Apathy" picture?

No, I just don't care if you think it was "rigged" or not.

They were clean and that won't change because the loser says so nor because a paper manipulated numbers to make you believe it.

Re-read previous posts and if you're really smart you might find out why it is almost impossible that a fraud had happened.

On a second thought, I'll quote it....so you won't miss it...
- 1 million mexicans worked on this election.
- On each precint there were at least one representative of each party.
- People not related with partys counted the votes in the presence of such representatives.
- When the counting was done, the precint president and the representatives SIGNED a form that was delivered to the IFE.
- By law every notarie had to be available that day to give faith of any electoral crime.
- Reports of such crimes were..........non existant.
- European observators were also present, they say the election was clean.
- The sore loser says the computer system altered the numbers.
- He's proved wrong, so he says it was a fraud directly at the precints.
- He says his own people (precint representatives) were bought so the winning party could cheat.

The list goes on and on.....you tell me if there was a fraud.

Edit: it might be a language barrier thing and I'm to blame for your lack of understanding of my post, if so then ask for further detail on a given point.

I read the post but it doesn't indicate how the paper manipulted numbers.

I guess I'm trying reconcile what you have posted with the things like "With Less than 9 Percent of Precincts Recounted, More than 126,000 Votes Are Found to Have Been Disappeared or Illegally Fabricated" and "In 3,074 precincts (29 percent of those recounted), 45,890 illegal votes, above the number of voters who cast ballots in each polling place, were found stuffed inside the ballot boxes".

Are you saying no votes where disappeared, fabricated, or stuffed and these are random numbers pulled from the air?

I read the post but it doesn't indicate how the paper manipulted numbers.

It indicates that the fraud was unlikely. What a coincidence that his party claimed fraud just after they knew they lost and not when the voting was taking place. Remember that their party had at least one person at each precint watching for irregularities.

When the counting did not favour him, he claimed fraud in the computer system (i.e. his representatives were loyal to him). When he was proved wrong about the computer fraud, he claimed the fraud took place at the precints (i.e. his representatives were bought by the other party).

What is unlikely, is that of all the 130,000 precints, no notarie gave faith of irregularities and according to the loser version his representatives (who happen to be affiliated to his party) were bought. Interntional observators did not see the fraud either.

I guess I'm trying reconcile what you have posted with the things like "With Less than 9 Percent of Precincts Recounted, More than 126,000 Votes Are Found to Have Been Disappeared or Illegally Fabricated" and "In 3,074 precincts (29 percent of those recounted), 45,890 illegal votes, above the number of voters who cast ballots in each polling place, were found stuffed inside the ballot boxes".

Are you saying no votes where disappeared, fabricated, or stuffed and these are random numbers pulled from the air?

Yes, I'm saying that. There are precints with several boxes, many people placed the ballots in the wrong boxes and hence some boxes had more votes than it should had. This observations are written in the documents, and sometimes corrected before the counting. Every document has the signatures of the president of precint and party representatives, indicating they all agreed on the information written.

So, 1 million citizens counted over 40 million ballots and signed papers. A few thousands summed the numbers written in over 130,000 documents (one per precint). No legal actions taken the voting day, just when they knew they lost.

What are the odds now?

Yes, I'm saying that. There are precints with several boxes, many people placed the ballots in the wrong boxes and hence some boxes had more votes than it should had. This observations are written in the documents, and sometimes corrected before the counting. Every document has the signatures of the president of precint and party representatives, indicating they all agreed on the information written.

So you do believe the numbers were just made up by the paper, the Supreme Electoral Tribunal who ordered the recount or the people doing the recount. I suppose that's possible but unlikely.

I suppose to solve this somebody needs to look at the "80,392 ballots of citizens who did vote are missing" and account for those votes.

Show that the "45,890 illegal votes, above the number of voters who cast ballots in each polling place, were found stuffed inside the ballot boxes (an average of 15 for each of these precincts" were actually votes put in the wrong box and not illegal votes.

If the numbers were completely made up at random then it should be easy enough to prove. Otherwise, I think it warrants a serious investigation.

Why don't you go and find the information provided directly from the TRIFE instead of a totally biased source?

Back