Stroker Chevez still at it

Ok, you are right. There was a fraud masterminded by the highest goverment officials.

Will you be able to sleep well now?

Now now, it's the people that voted the other guy thats in question. Fact of the matter is some people are sore losers...

Where's there's possible election fraud paranioa is much better than naivete or willful ignorance.

Clearly, anyone holding a conflicting opinion must, by definition, be guilty of either or both I guess. Luis, actually living there, couldn't possibly know anything at all about the circumstances surrounding the election now, could he? :rolleyes:

Clearly, anyone holding a conflicting opinion must, by definition, be guilty of either or both I guess. Luis, actually living there, couldn't possibly know anything at all about the circumstances surrounding the election now, could he? :rolleyes:

No, anyone with a conflicting opinion is paranoid. Luis living there could make him less objective than people without a stake in the outcome.

Yeah, Fox is a genious, here's why:
- He managed to buy like 98% of the opinion polls for at least 4 months before the election so they would show Felipe Calderon as the leader.
- He managed to make a fraud on a country scale involving one million mexicans (of which hundreds of thousands were AMLO supporters), to make Felipe Calderon the winner.
- He managed to buy the international observators so they wouldn't report any anomaly in the process.

All this without a single lawsuit or report of an electoral crime. Of course, such reports were presented AFTER someone was informed that he lost the election. Geez, when I grow up I wish I can be as smart as our president.

No, anyone with a conflicting opinion is paranoid. Luis living there could make him less objective than people without a stake in the outcome.

Anyone who doesn't agree with your opinion is paranoid?

Oh, fer christs sake...

GW bought th eelection. There, it's settled.

Damn Spike, are you still fighting the 1998 election too?

Where's there's possible election fraud paranioa is much better than naivete or willful ignorance.

Anyone who doesn't agree with your opinion is paranoid?

I'll use shorter words from now on.

Resorting to name calling now?

Amazing how when words run out the names start flying...

Words running out? You called me paranoid and then posted smilies dropping their pants and giving the finger. Really think you have any room to talk here?

I'll use shorter words from now on.
Just read closer

there is some people that would call any anomalie a fraud :rolleyes:

Only in cases of sevier paranoia...

^Conflicting opinion is paranoid

Clearly, anyone holding a conflicting opinion must, by definition, be guilty of either or both I guess.

^Comment ignoring the highwayman paranoid reference

No, anyone with a conflicting opinion is paranoid.

^Comment pointing out the original paranoid comment by highwayman.

That clear now? The gist is you seem to have got the idea that anybody with a conflicting opinion to mine must be naive or willfully ignorant. Even though I didn't say that what I was pointing out is that my conflicting opnion was called paranoid first and you don't seem to have problem with that.

Nice reason to try out the multi-quote however.

Back