|@ - @ - @ - @ -|
|- @ - @ - @ - @|
|@ - @ - @ - @ -|
|- - - - - - - -|
|- - - - - - - -|
|- $ - $ - $ - $|
|$ - $ - $ - $ -|
|- $ - $ - $ - $|

alright someone's up, how bout this rule, if a player doesn't move within two hours someone can take their seat.

tommyj27 said:
hmm, that went over like a turd in the punch bowl.

It looks too damn complicated from where I'm sitting, I had trouble working out what was happening... my eyes got confused...

You think it's hard trying to follow a game, try playing one, that gets real hard to keep track of.

i don't think it'll be as hard now that we have a board hammered out. if you copy the gameboard into notepad or any fixed length editor it should be much easier to deal with, just make changes there and copy/paste

Forced jump, other than that I don't remember if there were any special rules. It was more like guidlines to make it work well on the forum

-- creates the nice big fixed width font we were using

I don't know if we decided on a method of kinging pieces, thought of adding a 'k' to the piece or using the character one to the left of your piece.

that's all i can think of, quoting the previous post works ok but deciphering the board in a variable width font gets to be a pain.

tommyj27 said:

|- - - - - - - -|
|- - - - - - - -|
|- - - - - - - -|
|- - - - - - - -|
|- - - - - - - -|
|- $ - $ - $ - $|
|$ - $ - $ - $ -|
|- $ - $ - $ - $|
I win :lol2:

:lloyd:

It has its ups and downs ... but I think we can make go over the top by staying within decent topical bounds and remaining mostly tasteful about it.

I shall throw out a normal conversational bone...

I spent about 5 hours today helping my dad prep and pressure wash his massive 2 tier deck so that we can restain and seal it. It is supposed to rain tomorrow, which will stop us from starting the painting as you need a 72 hour drying window to allow for curing. Being such a massive deck, it should take the two of us a full 2 day period to do it. It looks like the next conceivable painting window will be saturday or sunday. Ah well.. goodbye weekend... but its nice to get in a little quality time with dad.

frodo_has_failed.jpg

Frodo failed... lol

I got up, drove to school, listened to ethical debates over the Communications Decency Act, went to work, moved computers played with some new switches and now just wasting time until I leave for the night to go start on homework.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back