The Corrupted Wish Game

The anti corruption wish is granted. However by wishing that you wasted a wish which is in itself corrupted.

I wish I owned a boat.

Granted. The family will receive friends Friday from 6 til 9 PM, with burial Saturday morning at 9AM at the city dump.

I wish at least one of the sports teams I like didn't suck.

**********seems I type too slow************

Your team of choice wins a championship, unfortunately the excitement causes a fatal heart attack

I wish the Seahawks won the super bowl.

Granted; only the 'super bowl' they win is actually a large cereal bowl to replace their mascot, from new sponsors, with the word super on it...:p

I wish that I had 5 sexy men to wait on me hand and foot...

tank girl said:
Granted; only the 'super bowl' they win is actually a large cereal bowl to replace their mascot, from new sponsors, with the word super on it...:p

I wish that I had 5 sexy men to wait on me hand and foot...

Granted, but they're eunuchs.

I wish I knew WTF.

Granted, but in your culinary excitement in your newfound skill you forget to watch the flames and set yourself and your house on fire.

I wish I had the guts to ask the girl sat next to me out for a drink....

Raven said:
Granted, but in your culinary excitement in your newfound skill you forget to watch the flames and set yourself and your house on fire.

I wish I had the guts to ask the girl sat next to me out for a drink....

Granted, but when you woke the next day and found out you took her home for a night cap, she was a he...AHHHHHHHH.....

I wish I had bigger boobs.

Granted they've grown to 40ZZ and suffocate you in your sleep.

I wish I hadn't of taken some time off last week....

Granted but because you were there, there was a horrible workplace accident and you have 3 months off.

I wish I had a subway sandwich.

granted but you are stuck eating nasty moldy subway that Jared has left over for the rest of your life. Oh, and don't forget he has the nasty contagious mouth sore.

I wish that my contacts would hurry up and be delivered to the eye store.

PrincessLissa said:
granted but you are stuck eating nasty moldy subway that Jared has left over for the rest of your life. Oh, and don't forget he has the nasty contagious mouth sore.

I wish that my contacts would hurry up and be delivered to the eye store.

granted, but when they come in they look like cats eyes. (actually that could be kewl looking)

I wish my kids would sleep past 6:00 am on a saturday when I have off.

Granted, they sleep till 5 minutes past 6:00 am but refuse to go to bed till 2 in the morning.

I wish that my dreams wouldn't be so scary.

Back