The Corrupted Wish Game

Granted. It's a beautiful, healthy baby, and she posts some truly awe inspiring photos of the child...a scant two minutes after your computer exploded.

I wish I had unlimited cash to spend on my music collection.

Granted, but everytime you put your hand in your pocket you retract a bloody mess as your hand is shredded with papercuts from all the bills in there.

I wish I could go home early and have a day off tomorrow.

Granted...you have the 36 hour flu. Make sure you have tissues and aspirin.

I wish I had enough money to keep both of my cars running at the same time...

Granted. Unfortunately, you're driving right now...

I wish Melissa Joan Hart would bring me a banana milk shake while dressed as a French maid right now.

SouthernN'Proud said:
Granted. Unfortunately, you're driving right now...

I wish Melissa Joan Hart would bring me a banana milk shake while dressed as a French maid right now.
Dayamn thats a good one
Granted but she drinks the milkshake, smashes the glass and slits your throat for summoning her in such a form.

I wish payday was today.

Raven said:
Dayamn thats a good one
Granted but she drinks the milkshake, smashes the glass and slits your throat for summoning her in such a form.

I wish payday was today.

Granted. But they finally found out that they haven't been taking enough taxes out of your check for the past year...

I wish I was more awake...

Granted, you now have permanent, incurable insomnia. They're coming to take you away hehe.....

I wish I didnt have to pay taxes as some kind of special exemption.

Granted, but Peter Fonda has been replaced, in all scenes, by Chester Cheetah...

I wish I had a faster computer system...

Granted. You sit through the movie and thoroughly enjoy it from beginning to end. However your DVD player fatally malfunctions and ejects the DVD at high speed, throwing it across your room and seperating your head from your body.

I wish I could think of a non selfish non materialistic wish.

Gato_Solo said:
Granted. Now I own all your stuff...:D

I wish I typed just a bit faster...
Whooooo you own a bunch of computer junk. Lucky you :D ;)

Anyways....

Granted, however you develop such bad RSI from your new typing skills you can never use your hands again. For anything.

I wish Gato wasn't such a smartass at times :p

Granted. Now there's one more dumbass in the world (as if there aren't enough already :D ).

I wish that we don't get a warehouse truck Friday.

Stop Laughing said:
Granted, all the snow melts that day but ends up flooding everywhere the day after.

I wish my PlayStation games still worked...

granted your PS games still work, only to find out your electric has been shut off.

I wish I could think of a wish.

Granted. You think of the most, perfect, most amazing wish and it is granted. For a mere second all is well before it all comes crashing down. Right on top of you.

I wish I could wear what I wanted to for work.

granted you can wear whatever you want to work, only to find out you have nothing to wear, so you have to go in naked. :D

I wish there really was an OTC genie that would actually make our wishes come true.

Back