The Corrupted Wish Game

Granted but for some reason you can only pick up a hungarian folk music station.

I wish I had stayed in bed this morning

Raven said:
Granted but for some reason you can only pick up a hungarian folk music station.

I wish I had stayed in bed this morning

Granted. By this late hour you most certainly will have soiled yourself, and now yer lying in it.

I wish our vacuum cleaner hadn't broken this morning.

SouthernN'Proud said:
Granted. By this late hour you most certainly will have soiled yourself, and now yer lying in it.

I wish our vacuum cleaner hadn't broken this morning.

Granted...now you're wearing a French Maid outfit, and cleaning the carpets for a prisoner named 'Skillet'...

I wish my bait-casting reel wasn't broken...

Gato_Solo said:
Granted...now you're wearing a French Maid outfit, and cleaning the carpets for a prisoner named 'Skillet'...

I wish my bait-casting reel wasn't broken...

Granted. Now as to that hole in your boat...

I wish I hadn't mentioned the damn vacuum cleaner now. :D

Granted, but Skillet has a really good idea concerning a vacuum cleaner....

I wish it was 6pm already.

granted its 6:00 p.m, but you stepped into the time machine and its 6pm back in 1980.

I wish I wasn't so tired this morning.

Granted, but he has now placed a 500 foot restraining order on you.

I wish this day would stop getting so damn surreal

Granted, but the only escape is a world obsessed by salvadoor dali paintings.

I wish I knew the meaning of life.

Raven said:
Granted, 42.

I wish I had gotten more sleep last night.

Granted. You wake up in 2054, on your deathbed with infected bedsores. Have a nice day.

I wish the message light on my phone weren't blinking.

SouthernN'Proud said:
Granted. You wake up in 2054, on your deathbed with infected bedsores. Have a nice day.

I wish the message light on my phone weren't blinking.
Granted. I hope you remember to pay your bill next time. :elaugh:

I wish I had the only winning numbers for this Wednesday's Powerball Lottery, so I could play with confidence.

Granted. Sadly, you try to enter them as Roman Numerals, which Interpol interprets as a terrorist code. See ya in 60 years or so!

I wish little children didn't have to be hungry in the Sudan. (Now what kind of heartless bastard could possibly corrupt this wish?)

SouthernN'Proud said:
Granted. Sadly, you try to enter them as Roman Numerals, which Interpol interprets as a terrorist code. See ya in 60 years or so!

I wish little children didn't have to be hungry in the Sudan. (Now what kind of heartless bastard could possibly corrupt this wish?)

Granted. Everyone under the age of 30 now has plenty of food to eat, clothes to wear, and decent housing. Ever hear of Logan's Run? :grinyes:

I wish everyone was as clever as the person who corrupts this wish...:p

Raven said:
Granted, you are all as smart as me! :elaugh1:

I wish I had more money in the bank (legitimately)

Granted. But so does everybody else. Welcome to the world of inflation. :D

I wish I could retire after 2012...

Gato_Solo said:
Granted. But so does everybody else. Welcome to the world of inflation. :D

I wish I could retire after 2012...

Granted. 2012 weeks from this moment, you may retire.

I wish I were as healthy right now as I was 15 years ago.

Granted, however due to a strange temporal anomoly caused by fluctuations in the tachyon st.....ermmmm....however because the Genie fucked up you were involved in a collision with a truck and broke every bone in your body 15 years ago today.

[edit]

I wish I had inserted a wish to corrupt first time around :(

granted, but someone corrupts it so horribly that you are forever emotionaly scared and will never be normal again.

I wish that I had some mashed potatos and gravy right now.

Back