The Corrupted Wish Game

You suggesting thats a bad thing Mare :brow:...oh....wait.....nevermind :(

Granted however because he is from OTC like the rest of us, he fucks around with your wish and corrupts it :D

I wish I didnt have to wear this annoying headset.

Granted, you will now spend every xmas alone and unloved because you have brought your children nothing and will be known as Scrooge from now on.

I wish I didnt have to work on my day off tomorrow.

Granted you don't have to work on your day off, only find find out that every day you wake up seems like the movie "Groundhog Day".

I wish I did have to work today.

Mare said:
Granted you don't have to work on your day off, only find find out that every day you wake up seems like the movie "Groundhog Day".

I wish I did have to work today.

Granted, but you don't get paid for the work you do...

I wish more people would just get on with their lives, and stop complaining.

Granted, he goes brain dead and requres 24 hour nursing (if with you, I'd envy him :D)

I wish that bar across the street would open already...

Granted, but you will become an alcoholic and you liver will give out causing you an early death.

I wish my oven would heat up instantly instead of having to wait for it.

Granted; your oven explodes in a massive fireball and takes out that half of the house with it.

It's probably been wished many a time, but still, I wish I were independently wealthy.

granted, so independantly wealthy in fact that ur spouse deserts you, your children leave home and the rest of ur family keep saying they'll phone but never do!

I wish I was the bestest programmer in the world!

granted, you have your own place, but all us at OTC, come to stay with with you for free.

I wish I wasn't so nervous about starting my new job today!

Granted, your job started yesterday....way to make a good impression :D

I wish Mondays didnt suck/blow so much

Granted; they suck/blow even more.

I wish Christina has some semblance of free time so we could get a relationship going.

Inkara1 said:
Granted; they suck/blow even more.

I wish Christina has some semblance of free time so we could get a relationship going.

Granted. Now having nothing BUT free time, she becomes an incessant pest who smothers you socially and allows you zero privacy.

I wish I had a small space heater for my cubicle.

SouthernN'Proud said:
Granted. Now having nothing BUT free time, she becomes an incessant pest who smothers you socially and allows you zero privacy.

I wish I had a small space heater for my cubicle.

Granted. It has one temperature setting...broil...and you break the on-off switch when you first turn it on...

I wish I had an HDTV...

Gato_Solo said:
Granted. It has one temperature setting...broil...and you break the on-off switch when you first turn it on...

I wish I had an HDTV...

Granted. Say hello to Hillary Duff, Trans-Vestite. :devious:

I wish decent radio reception were possible in this office.

Back