The Corrupted Wish Game

SouthernN'Proud said:
Granted. They are now your immediate supervisors.

Fucktards. Good word btw. Style points awarded.

I wish a delivery truck laden with Twix bars would break down in front of my house around dark.

Granted. Too bad the black bears beat you to it. :D

I wish I had a nicer pair of eyeglasses...

Gato_Solo said:
Granted. Too bad the black bears beat you to it. :D

I wish I had a nicer pair of eyeglasses...

Granted. Best of luck having them surgically removed from your rectum.

(did I really say that?!)

I wish I knew when someone else was corrupting a wish at the same time I am trying to do so.

Granted, you type out the whole thing only to have a scary screaming face pop up on your screen when you attempt to post.

I wish that "spring cleaning" was much easier.

PrincessLissa said:
Granted, you type out the whole thing only to have a scary screaming face pop up on your screen when you attempt to post.

I wish that "spring cleaning" was much easier.

Granted. It's now very easy, but lasts all year long.

I wish I could simply teleport home instead of having to drive. (22 minutes...I know, what a drag...)

Granted... but when you get home, your head's on backwards, so you look down and say, "why didn't someone tell me my ass is so big!" :D

I wish these "cheeseburger fingers" I'm having right now tasted better.

Inkara1 said:
Granted... but when you get home, your head's on backwards, so you look down and say, "why didn't someone tell me my ass is so big!" :D

I wish these "cheeseburger fingers" I'm having right now tasted better.

Granted. They now taste much better, but you're no longer having them.

I wish Kermit the Frog would release an album with his version of "Under The Bridge" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. For some reason, I've always heard his voice when I hear that song....

Granted, but he only makes 5 copies in the whole world and you do not have the $$ to obtain one.

I wish that my tummy would stop being cranky.

granted your tummy stops being cranky, but your head decides to hurt.

I wish this Damn Cat would stop jumping up on the computer.

Mare said:
granted your tummy stops being cranky, but your head decides to hurt.

I wish this Damn Cat would stop jumping up on the computer.

Granted. Now the damned cat is using your leg for a scratching post...

I wish people would remember that Christmas is supposed to be about Peace on Earth, and Goodwill to all mankind ( women, too;) ).

Gato_Solo said:
Granted. Now the damned cat is using your leg for a scratching post...

I wish people would remember that Christmas is supposed to be about Peace on Earth, and Goodwill to all mankind ( women, too;) ).

Granted, Now you find out Santa, is REALLY a woman.... :devious: ;)

I wish I didnt have to work today, Saturday.... :alienhuh: , but CHA CHING!!!!!(time and 1/2) :D

Granted, unfortunately it makes u ravenous instead and you have to eat everything in sight including the things you most hate, like over cooked sprouts...

I wish someone would give me the £6000 to buy a nice new shiny Harley Davidson Sportster 883cc XL Custom now, rather than having to wait till I get a job.

Everyone needs a personal goal and I have no kids to stop me riding motorbikes anymore:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v391/lawli56/g_spXL883C_e_dom_c14_s1.jpg

Granted. You get the money from the mafia and owe them a 'favor' and haven't delivered on it yet.

Gato_Solo said:
I wish I had a better phone in my office.

SouthernN'Proud said:
Granted. They are now your immediate supervisors.

hehehe, isn't this kinda true anyways? :D

I wish my PS2 would read DVDs instead of getting f'ing disk errors. :mad:

Stop Laughing said:
Granted. You get the money from the mafia and owe them a 'favor' and haven't delivered on it yet.

hehehe, isn't this kinda true anyways? :D

I wish my PS2 would read DVDs instead of getting f'ing disk errors. :mad:

Granted, now it no longer plays games...

I wish I had a better apartment complex...

Granted, you have just moved all your stuff in when a huge unexpected tornado takes out your entired building and you are required to clean up all messes made.

I wish that the hot water wouldn't have crapped out today, while I was in the shower.

PrincessLissa said:
Granted, you have just moved all your stuff in when a huge unexpected tornado takes out your entired building and you are required to clean up all messes made.

I wish that the hot water wouldn't have crapped out today, while I was in the shower.

Granted. Your screams of pain are heard for a one block radius as your cold water craps out, and you are given 1'st degree burns all over your body from the scalding, hot, water. :p (make me clean, eh)

I wish I was a bit nicer...

(he's done enough of that already the last 15 or so years, well over $3K)

Granted. Everyone gets everything through mail-order and we're all now out of jobs. Dammit...

I wish I hadn't thought of that.

Back