The Corrupted Wish Game

Granted, but the thing is, she used to hang out in Death Valley with some guy named Manson...

I wish I had a pork chop biscuit.

Granted, but it's from a frozen dinner that comes with dried corn-like pellets and mashed potatoes that taste like paper.

I wish I hadn't accidentally pissed off a coworker earlier this week.

Granted...your boss is now extremely upset, and is going to fire you. :devious:

I wish I hadn't restarted this thread. ;)

granted, but u restart a thread by jeslek from way back when about gayness instead.... :p

i wish i had all my certifications now.

Granted, you wake up in hospital. You were rushed there last night for an emergency apendectomy, but there was a mixup, and you're now the proud owner of a vagina.

I wish I could see that happen to Paul.

Professur said:
Granted, you wake up in hospital. You were rushed there last night for an emergency apendectomy, but there was a mixup, and you're now the proud owner of a vagina.

I wish I could see that happen to Paul.

Granted, and you see it, cause it happened to you too, and we are sharing the same room.

I wish i had coco puffs

Granted, the candy striper assigned to help you with your breakfast, and change your dressings bandages your mouth shut, and stuffs your new vagina full of breakfast cereal.

I wish nothing bad would happen to me in hospital.

Professur said:
Granted, the candy striper assigned to help you with your breakfast, and change your dressings bandages your mouth shut, and stuffs your new vagina full of breakfast cereal.

I wish nothing bad would happen to me in hospital.

granted.

of course on the way out your wheelchair loses control crashes into a moving ambulance, you are catapulted through the air, in a window, and you end up with a mouth full of coco puffs.

I wish that prof does not respond to this.

Granted. Your disbelief is total, and you have a stroke. It leaves you a vegetable, who gets molested by the big guy who changes your diapers.

I wish Paul doesn't realize what just happened

Sir_Spamalot said:
Granted. Your disbelief is total, and you have a stroke. It leaves you a vegetable, who gets molested by the big guy who changes your diapers.

I wish Paul doesn't realize what just happened

granted I have no idea that this is Prof still talking

I wish that spongebob was not on tv right now

HomeLAN said:
Granted. Hee-haw's on and there's no way to turn it off.

I wish it was 5 pm.

Granted, but it's 5pm somewhere across the world so your day is actually just starting

I wish Prof would respond to my PM from last night

Nixy said:
Granted, but it's 5pm somewhere across the world so your day is actually just starting

I wish Prof would respond to my PM from last night

granted but it is with a picture of him with a mouthful of mangina soaked coco puffs.

I wish i didn't type that

paul_valaru said:
granted but it is with a picture of him with a mouthful of mangina soaked coco puffs.

I wish i didn't type that

Granted but instead of going back in time just long enough to not type it you go back in time a full year and have to relive it again :lloyd:

I wish I didn't have to go run errands

Professur said:
So do I

Nixy, I'll respond when I have an answer. Don't be so damn impatient.

I just fear for the wellbeing of my preeeeeeecious :lloyd:

Back