The Corrupted Wish Game

Nothing in the knowledgebase. It could be a crappy connection. Try gently squeezing around the perimeter of the frame whenever you notice the flickering. If that changes anything, you know where the problem is. If not, try moving the screen, from almost shut, to wide open. watch it while you're doing that, to see what happens.

BTW, I sent you an e-mail to reply to, so that I could attach the service manual. I'm still waiting.

Professur said:
Nothing in the knowledgebase. It could be a crappy connection. Try gently squeezing around the perimeter of the frame whenever you notice the flickering. If that changes anything, you know where the problem is. If not, try moving the screen, from almost shut, to wide open. watch it while you're doing that, to see what happens.

BTW, I sent you an e-mail to reply to, so that I could attach the service manual. I'm still waiting.

I can't get to my hotmail from here and I can't find it in any of my others...where'd ya send it? Just email provider not full addy here please.

Nixy said:
Granted but instead of going back in time just long enough to not type it you go back in time a full year and have to relive it again :lloyd:

I wish I didn't have to go run errands

granted, you stay home all day and be bored.

I wish i didnt have to go to work and i could go to the beach! :D

crystal scan said:
i wish i was so rich that i could buy my self what ever i wanted :D

You need to grant and corrupt the wish above you before you cna make a wish.

Mare said:
granted, you stay home all day and be bored.

I wish i didnt have to go to work and i could go to the beach! :D

Granted, but while at the beach, you get bit by a dozen jelly fish

I wish the gas prices could go down.

Uki Chick said:
Granted, but while at the beach, you get bit by a dozen jelly fish

I wish the gas prices could go down.

Granted, every sign in every gas station goes down to 0.0 because there is no gas left

I wish I had the motivation to clean my room

Granted. Your vibrator is buzzing somewhere under all the mess on your floor, and your mom wants to come in and talk to you. Consider yourself motivated.

I wish I could see that happen.

Professur said:
Granted. Your vibrator is buzzing somewhere under all the mess on your floor, and your mom wants to come in and talk to you. Consider yourself motivated.

I wish I could see that happen.

:rofl4:

Granted, but...I don't see how I can make that a bad experience for someone else...anyone else would just find it funny...

Nixy said:
:rofl4:

Granted, but...I don't see how I can make that a bad experience for someone else...anyone else would just find it funny...

granted,everyones does find it funny and you don't.

I wish i wasnt afraid of the dentist and i would go get this tooth taken care of! :crying4:

Lopan said:
Granted but you're the dentist and the patient.

I wish summer would last longer

Granted but now it's summer all the time...and not good summer...32 degrees celcius PLUS humidity making it feel like 49 celcius type summer...

I wish someone else would do all my packing for me

Granted. They are dumb as rocks and don't watch their cigarettes around it all and end up setting everything on fire.

I wish apartments weren't so damn expensive around here.

Stop Laughing said:
Granted. They are dumb as rocks and don't watch their cigarettes around it all and end up setting everything on fire.

I wish apartments weren't so damn expensive around here.

Granted all apartments in your area are now $50 a month...they are also refridgerator boxes all lined up in a row...

I wish I knew what I wanted for breakfast

Fridge boxes in a row, we already got that - Lower Wacker Drive. :D

Granted. You forget how to make eggs and end up eating eggs that make you sick.

I wish I had more than 3 days off this week. (I'm reaching now)

Stop Laughing said:
Fridge boxes in a row, we already got that - Lower Wacker Drive. :D

Granted. You forget how to make eggs and end up eating eggs that make you sick.

I wish I had more than 3 days off this week. (I'm reaching now)

Granted, now you have no job so you have everyday off

I wish someone would hire me and pay me but not require me to go to work...

Granted. It's the emergency room, but it is somewhere.

I wish someone else could go to Microcenter for me.

Back