The Corrupted Wish Game

Nixy said:
You wished for ME to get a job...why would I go corrupt that?!

That's the whole point of the thread. You gotta either corrupt it, or delete your posts and let someone else do it.

woodman19_99 said:
Yeah, I just can't do it... I am not THAT rotten! :D

Wimp. You'd have highway's dick rot off, but you can't even make Nixy late for her first day of work, get coffee spilled all over her new outfit, and walk into the office with her skirt tucked into the back of her pantyhose?

Professur said:
Wimp. You'd have highway's dick rot off, but you can't even make Nixy late for her first day of work, get coffee spilled all over her new outfit, and walk into the office with her skirt tucked into the back of her pantyhose?

Fine be that way.

Nixy, you got your job, but you have to sit in the musty basement with the rats and roaches permanantly. Oh, and you walked into work with your skirt on backwards...

Better?

Professur said:

Ugh...am I gonna have to wear skirts on a regular basis? Cause if so I'm sure someone will see my underwear sooner rather than later...I'm not what you'd call "dainty"

woodman19_99 said:
Granted, but regrettably you never got her tested, and caught several grotesque STD's to the point where your johnson fell off and now you can no longer have sex, ever...

Good answer..

woodman19_99 said:
Granted (I really really hope)

I wish I hadn't thrown up from the cheasiness of Prof's post...

Granted, may your toilet be stopped up for a week...

Wish I had my johnson back...

woodman19_99 said:
Granted, it is now on your forehead.

I wish I had some Pad Thai right now...

Granted you now have a lifetime supply of Maxi Pads made in Thailand

I wish I could stop eatting this chocolate cupcake

Nixy said:
Granted you now have a lifetime supply of Maxi Pads made in Thailand

I wish I could stop eatting this chocolate cupcake

Granted, now the chocolate is used moter oil...

Wish I had a condom big enough for this johnson of my forehead

highwayman said:
Granted, now the chocolate is used moter oil...

Wish I had a condom big enough for this johnson of my forehead

Granted. Unfortunately, a 400lbs woman, desperate for so loving, spots you and sits on your face, smothering you to death.

I wish Rob could appreciate children's artwork

Granted, his house is now cluttered with more drawings of smiling suns than a tattoo parlor.

I wish I wasn't the one to always kill this thread.

simplyred said:
Granted, but now you will be the one with nothing to say

I wish I had a personal assistant

Granted, but she wants to be like you, dresses like you and phones the hubby pretending to be you.

I wish I was smarter :D

paul valaru said:
granted, it is rectally inserted.

Does the word anul make a conection?

Granted, home is a tent in the Arizona desert in summer.

Wish I had air conditioning in El Paso in July...

Back