The Corrupted Wish Game

Granted. Welcome to the world of felony theft, and 5 to 10 in the state penitentiary. :devious:

Wish I made more money at work...

Granted but you are audited by the IRS and all your deductions are disallowed and you pay the diference and penalties...

Wish I owned a tropical island...

Granted but you are audited by the IRS and all your deductions are disallowed and you pay the diference and penalties...

Wish I owned a tropical island...

Granted. The volcano erupts the same day you move there, and the island, along with all of your prized possessions, sinks below the waves never to be seen again.

I wish my lunch was healthier...

Granted. The volcano erupts the same day you move there, and the island, along with all of your prized possessions, sinks below the waves never to be seen again.

I wish my lunch was healthier...

Granted, but you get severe diarrhea from the broccoli in the middle of your promotion meeting.

I wish my older cat didn't claw and bite all the time...

Granted, but you get severe diarrhea from the broccoli in the middle of your promotion meeting.

I wish my older cat didn't claw and bite all the time...

Granted. Now your older cat is sweet and friendly. Your younger cat, however, has become a hissing, biting, clawing demon.

I wish for world peace...:hippy:

Granted, but you are scheduled to work 16 hour days the next two weeks...

Wish I had an oil well in my back yard...

Granted, but you find that your house violates the setback rules and you are required to move your house an inch and a half...

Wish it was still spandex weather...

Granted...but only at a Weight Watcher's convention that broadcasts 24/7 onto your TV on every channel.

I wish I had better luck fishing lately.

Granted. But the heat goes out during a freak snow storm...

Wish I could hybernate until spring...

186toot.gif

This thread needs revived O_O

--Granted, but it's Spring of 2020, and you've missed a helluva lot of things :<

I wish I had a new job with co-workers that didn't suck x_X

This thread needs revived O_O

--Granted, but it's Spring of 2020, and you've missed a helluva lot of things :<

I wish I had a new job with co-workers that didn't suck x_X

Granted. Your new job pays less, and all your new co-workers think you suck...

I wish I made more money when deployed...

Back