This really isn't acceptable is it.

Oz

Feck.....surprised I wasn't banned from here after the troll "jokes" and other shite in the shoutbox.....

Claire, I swear to god yer as soft as shite :p

Give yaselves a break from each other....a week....fortnight....a month.

Don't be a wet fart and run straight to him. Go out. Have some fun. Mix with old/new friends.....I think yer'll be surprised just how well ya'll get along without a bf who wants ya to bow and scrape to his every whim (yer'll be even more surprised at how much fun ya can have.

Put yaself first......everyone else is just trimming on the cake :winkkiss:

if yer think 24 hrs of not speaking to ya beloved is bad.....wait till yer married, it becomes commonplace ;) :D

p.s. soz about the last email....was in a bit of a rush and didn't have time to go into the big speil of things

BeardofPants

Heyo Oz. :wave:

Claire, claire, claire. This is emotional abuse. It doesn't matter what you said to him outside, the guy is controlling you!! For fucks sake, exit the relationship NOW, before the emotional abuse escalates into physical violence.

PrincessLissa

ClaireBear said:
But I love him... and he loves me... or at least I think he does... :mope:

I just want it to go back as it was before... I have a horrible feeling this is all my fault... I should have gone with him... just bit my lip and got in the damn taxis!

I agree with Stewykins. It is NOT worth it. Don't be one of the milions that pulls the "but he loves me" crap. He might, but he sure the heck isn't showing it. He needs to get some shit straight in his life before he invites you back into his. Don't let him abuse you. Love is hard. If you really love him, you have got to let him go. He apparently needs to figure some things out and unfortunatly, you cannot be with him while he does.

freako104

glad you saw he was controlling now youll have to get out of it. Snapping his fingers at you should have ended it. chair may not have been handy but there was a car door available

tonksy

how can you think someone who treats you so bad could love you? i understand that you may love him but you have to realize this is not good for you.

ClaireBear

Banned
Hey Oz-my-man! Thanks for the head's up... or rather beat around the head!

Update:

I called his mobile/cell... he didn't answer... I texted... no response...

I went to my weight watcher's weigh-in (lost 4.5 pounds! Wooo-hooo!) called his home to tell him.... Mum said he was "out with friends" I leave a teary voicemail on his mobile along the lines of "I... I know you're at home!... don't involve your Mum!"

I give up.. have a bottle of Stella...

He calls at about 9pm... all quiet voiced and pathetic... and thats the clincher... he sounded pathetic to me! Whinging and whining! I ask him what he wants from me... he says "To be like it was... you haven't been the same since Christmas"
"I lost my dog over Christmas and it was a real family pet... not an inbred guard dog locked away in the out house like yours" (harsh yet fair! I thought)

He says we need honesty... he's "sprung" stuff on me repeatedly throughout our time together like "For 4 years I suffered with....thats why blah-de-blah" "Okay I'll tell you the real reason behind that..." Me I don't do that shit... I saturation bomb any lover of mine with the whole kit and kaboodle from day one... from the scar on my ass... to the reason I need a potnoodle on a morning when hungover.... EVERYTHING! To give them the chance to decide if any of it will be a problem and if so not even bother getting emotionally attached.

After our "talk" I went to pick up my Mum who was out for the night with friends (basically to take a break he waffles on and on and on!) on my return he was on the phone to my SISTER! Waffling on about having the "upmost respect" for her... banging on about how much he loves me but how he doesn't trust me.

He sounds like a bad churned up supercilious remix of old counselling and I mean that... somewhere along the line he's had intensive psycho-therapy to improve self esteem and self worth... but its gone too far... he now sounds self loving and arrogant. But I'm just sumising as did I mention the fact he's not open or honest? :rolleyes: ...I'm freaked out by the cliche he spouts.

Now I don't know what to do... he doesn't trust me and so he won't let me be me... my male friends think he's a "bummer" (gay), my sister is starting to lose patients with him and my parents are convinced he's had therapy... which isn't a bad thing but you'd think he'd be honest about it to me!...

Oh! Oh! Oh! I forgot to mention.. the whole "thing" outside the club well... no wonder I can't remember... apparently I passed out! Freaking too much beer... (its also a family trait.. dangerous I know) He... walks away! Walks away from me embarrassed!!!!

Now I know its embarrasing I've been their often enough with my sister but concern usually over rides the blush factor... so while I'm out and being lifted up by my mate Guy... Bex goes mental on his ass! "Don't you fucking walk away from her!.. .ETC ETC"
So thats the thing that made his voice go wavery... the fact he left me out cold on a pavement as he found it embarrassing!

So I think the scales are tipping towards me... as you were suggesting... "running" away from this guy!

Mare

Oz said:
Feck.....surprised I wasn't banned from here after the troll "jokes" and other shite in the shoutbox.....

Claire, I swear to god yer as soft as shite :p

Give yaselves a break from each other....a week....fortnight....a month.

Don't be a wet fart and run straight to him. Go out. Have some fun. Mix with old/new friends.....I think yer'll be surprised just how well ya'll get along without a bf who wants ya to bow and scrape to his every whim (yer'll be even more surprised at how much fun ya can have.

Put yaself first......everyone else is just trimming on the cake :winkkiss:

if yer think 24 hrs of not speaking to ya beloved is bad.....wait till yer married, it becomes commonplace ;) :D

p.s. soz about the last email....was in a bit of a rush and didn't have time to go into the big speil of things

Ello Mate.............Missed Ya...... :winkkiss:

Oz

ClaireBear said:
Hey Oz-my-man! Thanks for the head's up... or rather beat around the head!

Well, I never been one to candy-coat summit :lloyd:

EVERYTHING! To give them the chance to decide if any of it will be a problem and if so not even bother getting emotionally attached.

I need a lass like this....most of 'em come with baggage that don't get unwrapped for years :alienhuh:

So thats the thing that made his voice go wavery... the fact he left me out cold on a pavement as he found it embarrassing!

OK, disregard my last post....dump him....dump him quick....does he have no idea wot happens to drunk young lasses who pass out alone in the street? :confused: wot a fuckwit.

So I think the scales are tipping towards me... as you were suggesting... "running" away from this guy!

I got a pair o' Nikes yer can borrow...

ClaireBear

Banned
Oz said:
Well, I never been one to candy-coat summit :lloyd:

Is there any other way? ID

I need a lass like this....most of 'em come with baggage that don't get unwrapped for years :alienhuh:

Thats exactly my point with him! I find it so annoying...

Its like sitting round the TV 1 year later...

"Oh yeah! Did I ever tell you I spent 3 years inside for GBH?"
"Em... NO!" *CB tries to squirm away from his tight grip*

OK, disregard my last post....dump him....dump him quick....does he have no idea wot happens to drunk young lasses who pass out alone in the street? :confused: wot a fuckwit.

Its not like i was alone though... it happens regular too... (Note to self: STOP THE BOOZE!)

But yeah... it is a worry that he didn't react as he should have... more fool him letting Guy "pick me up!" :p

I got a pair o' Nikes yer can borrow...

I don't run... how about a leisurely saunter away? :D

chcr

Too cute for words
Claire, forget unc's chair. Break his right arm, ask, "Any questions?" and get the hell away. BoP is right, he's abusing you as surely as if he were beating you with a baseball (okay, cricket ;) ) bat. Run away!

unclehobart

Wait. He did 3 years in a borstal for GBH and neglected to tell you until 1 year in?

umm... no.

Huck a cup of lye into his eyes and scream 'HERES SOME LYE ON THE OUTSIDE TO MATCH THE LIE ON YOUR INSIDE!'.