Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No, I'm still enjoying myself

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Keep it for the history

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No opinion

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
Although a person would be a fool to want such a position....

Not to say a fool to accept it, but to actually want it for sure!

No, I'm still enjoying myself

if this place shut down, I've have to troll somewhere else :(

as ugly as it has gotten sometimes, it ain't boring.

IMO this board IS still contributing something.
If fury is making anything off the ads, even better.:thumbup:

I say keep it. Yeah, some people get a little emotionally tied up in here and that's too bad. I think everyone needs to realize that at the end of the day, no one is changing their mind if it is already made up. It's just internet babble..."Lighten up Francis."

Another trouble here is bias. Don't get me wrong, I think you moderators do your damnedest to be fair, but your political leanings often show through anyway. A person with more liberal leanings has a lot less rope with which to hang themselves with. I'm not trying to stir shit here, but it seems to be the case and I'm quite sure I am not alone in feeling the truth of this.

People get warned in private.
Some say sorry.
Some say nothing but change their behavior.
Some go public.

Admin/mod duties are not for public debate.

As to the topic at hand...

There are 9 other forums. Please, ignore the RW & post non political stuff there.

As to the topic at hand...

There are 9 other forums. Please, ignore the RW & post non political stuff there.

Hear, hear!!!

Consider this a kitchen. If you can't stand the heat, get the hell out. You were warned when you clicked the link to come into TRW that it can get rough and YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

So who is causing the most trouble in TRW; those who pay attention to the warning and come here willingly knowing they might get shot in the shorts, or those who come here willingly so they can snivel about being offended and attempt to get the site shut down?

Also, the top ten last year were seventy percent Libs.

User Posts

Gonz 2,449
spike 2,355
jimpeel 2,171
chcr 1,901
tonksy 1,901
2minkey 1,881
MrBishop 1,616

Professur 1,307
paul_valaru 1,283
Inkara1 1,273

This year the Libs are down to sixty percent.

User Posts
spike 1,587
jimpeel 1,330
MrBishop 1,330
Gonz 1,321
2minkey 1,263
Cerise 1,121
catocom 1,057
randomJACKASS 956

Professur 823
valkyrie 706

User Posts
Gonz 34,328 *Still present - future unknown
Professur 26,295*Still present - future unknown
tonksy 22,667 *Gone
unclehobart 21,830*Gone
Leslie 21,059 *MIA
Luis G 20,490 *MIA
chcr 19,618*Still present - future unknown
Gato_Solo 17,359
Nixy 16,045*Gone
Inkara1 16,038*Still present - future unknown
PT 14,869*Gone
MrBishop 14,611*Still present - future unknown
freako104 13,800*Gone
Squiggy 11,472*Gone
SouthernN'Proud 10,519*Gone
Shadowfax 10,300*Gone
Jeslek 9,551*Gone
fury 9,105*MIA
Winky 9,000
HomeLAN 8,815*Gone

Basically, what you want is to bring back the choir who believe as you do, always agree with you, and never debate anything.

Is the blue supposed to mean "liberal"? I'm hardly classified as liberal, and I think it's safe to say Catocom is no liberal either.

Basically, what you want is to bring back the choir who believe as you do, always agree with you, and never debate anything.

ROFL!

No...you see. I like debate. What I'm seeing here as of late isn't debate. It's more like people screaming out talking points and tag-lines at each other and trying to drown out the others.

Take SnP f'r instance. Now, although I respect the man and can call him a friend, we can hardly be considered to be reading from the same handbook, if you follow me. We've debated things, here and elsewhere..sometimes heatedly, but always respectfully.

The same can easily be said of Prof and I.

PT, Squigs, AuntEm had 'liberal leanings' - kinda. Greenfreak? Not particularily.

Doesn't matter. I don't want to preach to the choir..it's boring.

The PDF? It's 9.4mb, but yeah..I got it. Listened to the presentation portion and skimmed a chunk of it, but not all of it yet. Thanks btw. Doesn't look like there's a huge diff between 8 and 9. Better integration with Flash, and some new levels of security for archiving, ISO standards.

Back