Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No, I'm still enjoying myself

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Keep it for the history

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No opinion

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
Did you ever get that dsl-vista issue resolved?

Yeah got a router and fixed it in under 5 mins :)

I voted to keep it open. It's hardly the only board out there that's suffering from the low turnout blues. A wee bit more effort at non-RW threads and the proper use of the 'gnore' button or the Bannon™ and she'll be right as rain.

Time to call the kidney foundation then. The Sonata's not bad, but Hyundai's on my shit list for when they stranded everyone and pulled out of the country the first time.

'93. Shocks are original, tires are done. Engine is A1, and I redid the brakes a year ago, and they've got less than 1000 miles on them.

'93. Shocks are original, tires are done. Engine is A1, and I redid the brakes a year ago, and they've got less than 1000 miles on them.

I have a 91 Mirage but I think the engine differs by '93. Still it was one of the best cheap cars I have ever had so far.

I first had the '89, scrapped that .... later bought an '88 turbo sedan. Still got the engine for that one. It's waiting on a project one day.

What kind of sucks is that when you look in interchange books or ask junkyards they will not consider the fact that the Colt and Mirage are the same car. The Mirage is rarer and so unless I specify colt it is hard to find used parts for.

Actually, for the 88-89, the best source of parts here was the hyundai Excel. It used the Mitsubishi engine.

Is the blue supposed to mean "liberal"? I'm hardly classified as liberal, and I think it's safe to say Catocom is no liberal either.

Blue is the same as blue state. Red is the same as red state.

I go by what side you lean to the most regardless of what you think you are.

Prof is green because he seems to be pretty central in his thinking. He tends to go after everyone the same. I guess I could have used purple as that it what yoou get when you mix red and blue.

Back