WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW??

I'm hoping that the latest adventure of Druss (White Wolf by David Gemmell) is going to be as good as Legend. :swing:

When is the fucken bitch behind me gonna learn to chew with her mouth closed and stop driving me crazy. I can still hear her with kleenex in my ears.

Im thinking....

I'M BORED FUCKING SENSELESS!!!! 7.5 HOURS SITTING WAITING FOR A CALL AT WORK!!! AND I ANSWER THE PHONES FOR A LIVING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

steweygrrrr said:
Im thinking....

I'M BORED FUCKING SENSELESS!!!! 7.5 HOURS SITTING WAITING FOR A CALL AT WORK!!! AND I ANSWER THE PHONES FOR A LIVING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Hell dude, I can think of worse ways to make a living than sitting staring at a telephone :D

*remembers days of lifting endless 22ft steel scaffolding tubes* That was heavy work :eh:

Thinking: Food! i need refueling!

*heads to the fridge*

Oz said:
Hell dude, I can think of worse ways to make a living than sitting staring at a telephone :D

*remembers days of lifting endless 22ft steel scaffolding tubes* That was heavy work :eh:

I dont know why but i'm thinking Auf Wiedesehn, Pet

I am thinking about the fact that I need to finish cleaning up my room and doing laundry. Ugh.

But Erik is coming to pick me up so my room needs to be all clean and pretty. :D

I'm thinking that if my employee doesn't get her butt out of here and back to the section she is supposed to be working in today, I'm going to scream. :crying2:

Back