What do you sound like?

MrBishop

Hex? You work in a disco or what? I couldn't make out half of what you said but the music came out fine...had people all over the office looking at me weird

Oz

Rose said:
*LMAO* Yep yep. I wondered and wondered, but you really do sound like I thought ye might.

Erm, that's not me Rosie.....that's the original Ozzy Osbourne ;)

I'll have to fiddle on and make a recordin' later tonight....

Rose

Oz said:
Erm, that's not me Rosie.....that's the original Ozzy Osbourne ;)

I'll have to fiddle on and make a recordin' later tonight....

D'oh. Well, it does sound like what I might have thought you sound like, but mostly because the voice mathces your current avatar so perfectly .... *lol*

I'mma try and post a file when i get home from work. But ... you know me and my rememberin' things ... :nerd:

edited - yeah, I can hear Ozzy now.

IDLEchild

Damn Aunty....i will say it again...what an amazing voice with that naughty, sexy accent.

will you marry me?

MrBishop

I concur...Auntie's got a sexy little accent and a nice sultrous voice. I can't hear Tonsky at all...gritchiness au max, but nothing else.

Fury's got a nice voice :) Sounds like he's in his 30's or late 20's...

My voice...I only like it the day after concerts or during a throat cold. I've been told that I have the sexiest damn voice when my chords have been damaged.

HeXp£Øi±

I needs me a microphone....

Tip} If you have a good set of headphones you can plug them into the microphone jack and use them as a mic. You'll just have to turn up the recording volume some.

Oz

HeXp£Øi± said:
Tip} If you have a good set of headphones you can plug them into the microphone jack and use them as a mic. You'll just have to turn up the recording volume some.

Yup.......'tis what I tried hex, but no matter how much volume (both on the recording and playback) no sound forthcometh.

I'll just have to pinch a mic off the kids kareoke machine over the weekend ;)

Thanks for the tip tho'..

EDIT: This isn't me......but it is the accent I speak in :)

Geordie! <---- linkage

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
OK, I have listened to two so far...

Inky is much...twangier than I expected...and hex...OOOOH BABY HEX! You're the kinda guy that I could get lost in your voice!!! Talk dirty to me baby!!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
OK, another reply after listenign to some more...Aunty's accent is delicious, Tonks has a sexy voice and can be MY pilot anyday...man, I woudl fly just to hear it, PT doesn't have near a such of an accent as I thought but is still sexy, Unc's I have heard before but it's still sexy everytime i I hear it. Freako's isn't as "badass" as I had imagined,