I got a letter!!

unclehobart

Its too bad I have my dads 'dying quail' hairline... but at least I dodged the full bald bullet like grandad.

I don't know why any of you new generation look like as I haven't really been around for the last 6 months. If you've all published piccys, I haven't seen them.

Kawaii

Well, here's a really crappy pic from like a year ago or so. I've lost quite a bit of weight since then and grown a little, but the hair and face is basically the same. Sorry, i look a little melodramatic, but it's the only one i could find.

unclehobart

Well... you only joined up withn the last 2 months ... so.. yes. Theres quite the sizeable cadre of new faces around here whom I've never met. Even when I was doing some light duty posting over the last 6 weeks, I wasn't looking around or reading that much. I was just reading the given threads that I posted in and have pretty much avoided whole forums alltogether. I've still yet to peek into the lobby, town hall, sci tech, bomb shelter, or real world ... nor have I done any general back reading. I just jumped back into the stream at its current date without trying to absorb the past.

unclehobart

Professur said:
Don't worry. You didn't miss much.
Hmm... perhaps I should forcibly bend this place back to its original path ... but since most of the major players have drifted off into the sunset, it would be hard to unscramble Humpty Dumpty.