I got a letter!!

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Nixy said:
OMG! You really have lost a ton of weight!!!

Looking good! :)

:eek13: Holy SHIT did you ever!

bet you'd lose more if the ponytail was lopped off *ducks then thinks better of it and runs away* :bolt:

unclehobart

Tonka-tonka-burnin'-love,
I had a pretty bad headache at the time I took the shot. A smile just wasn't in me.

Prof,
If you think that one is loud... I've got like 12 more in the closet that are much worse. Its one of the SigZane collection that is made out in Nalani's part of the world. The quality is uber beyond uber. Its probably something that will be willable to my grandkids.

Freako,
Not really. It just seemed like a good a place as any to show my new look as the start of this thread has a few pics of me back at my old normal weight... plus the revivial of the one thread in the OT forum where I was in that photo shoot.

Nixy,
Thanky kindly ... but I still have more to lose. Its funny how I had to shed like 33 kilos to discover vanity within myself. I almost feel more fat now than I was back in the days. It just shows you how a properly focused anger/depression combo can be used as a dietary tool.

unclehobart

Sorry, sugarpea... But the reply to Nixy pretty much was covering both of you in one fell swoop. I guess I could add as a personal aside that I really have thought of chopping off the hair as it is more trouble than its worth half the time... but every time I think seriously about it, I give myself a week to think about it and the black mood always passes. Deknotting it is a full time job.

Professur

If you're gonna will it to your grandkids, you'd better do something about that 14 month streak of yours.

tonksy

can i get a before shot? i can tell that his jeans are baggy....but i have nothing to compare it to...

unclehobart

Nah... I really do still have a good bit of gut taffy to shed. Arms, legs, face ... all great ... but the center trunk... ack.

unclehobart

Um.. no.. much worse. Imagine losing 70 pounds in 120 days. The skin cannot recover in less than about a year. The effect is less than charming.

tonksy

unclehobart said:
Um.. no.. much worse. Imagine losing 70 pounds in 120 days. The skin cannot recover in less than about a year. The effect is less than charming.
gee...kinda like...i dunno...having a baby?
believe me unc, i know what you mean....sit ups...LOTS of sit ups...

tonksy

the average woman gains 25-30 pounds during her pregnancy...between the baby, the fluid, extra fat stored for later use, extra blood, etc. 25-30 maybe less than 70, but it hits the body the same way when you lose it.