omg n00b

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
ekahs retsam said:
sounds like a good time to me. but if you don't want the rum throw it over here tequila always makes me do things a i regret anyway. :drink:

There's a song called "Tequilla makes her clothes fall off" my roomie and I are drinking tequilla tomorrow and then going out to a country night at the campus bar...so, I figure I'll be testing the accuracy of the title...(for the record the girl doesn't "lose her clothes" cause she has random sex...she "loses her clothes" by dropping contacts/earrings down the sink...forgetting her coat cause she decides to dance...taking off her panty hose when the DJ plays bon jovi...and I plan to do ALOT of dancing...:D)

Uki Chick

I'll join you in the Vodka! Vodka shots I have no problem with. I'll pass on the tequila as well though, at least straight. Mixed, no problem.

tonksy

Taking off panty hose when the DJ plays Bon Jovi? I hope she was planning on strangling him with them.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
Taking off panty hose when the DJ plays Bon Jovi? I hope she was planning on strangling him with them.

Bon Jovi is FANTASTIC

Although I doubt I'll hear any Bon Jovi tomorrow night...Dixie Chick's tribute band and then a country DJ with a lil top 40 thrown in apparently.

tonksy

Remember that commercial where the dude says "would you please pass the jelly" and the woman passes out? I feel like that woman right now. Someon catch me when I fall.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
HomeLAN said:
Between that and the fact that you like country, you can believe it.

Nah, you looooove me, you wish you had a 22 year old son so he could maaaaarry me :p

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
HomeLAN said:
He never told me that.

He does...didn't you see where he was talking about the video for "Tequilla makes her clothes fall off"? People don't just accidentally see country music videos :p

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
mondomondo said:
It kind of falls in the same category as "accidental goat sodomy".

:banana2:

Except country music is good and goat sodomy is just gross...