omg n00b

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
HomeLAN said:
No, he had it right.

You're out numbered buddy :p

Don't make me bribe Tonks with maple syrup...I'll bribe her to beat you up...I bet she'd do it for real maple syrup :p

tonksy

Nixy said:
You're out numbered buddy :p

Don't make me bribe Tonks with maple syrup...I'll bribe her to beat you up...I bet she'd do it for real maple syrup :p
*sigh....I'll need a gallon of real maple syrup, a box of the codeine cough drops, Toblerone, a hunk of that plant growing in Uki's front yard, and....Some of that Mcauslan apricot wheat ale i liked so much....but I'm not promising anything, he's kinda big.

Professur

Nixy said:
He does...didn't you see where he was talking about the video for "Tequilla makes her clothes fall off"? People don't just accidentally see country music videos :p

V4.0 likes country. He goes to sleep listening to it. Therefore, I put on CMT when I want him to go to sleep.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Saw the first Bon Jovi tour in '84, openeing for the Scorpions. Great show.

Saw the 7800 Farenheit tour, headlining with Blackfoot and some forgettable bunch. Not so great.

The Beast won tickets to a Bon Jovi show in the late 90s. Went for the opening act, watched five minutes of Bon Jovi, left.

Met their bass player sometime around '86. Cool guy, he bought the drinks, kinda short though. Not Kip Winger-sawed-off-runt-with-a-twenty-foot-ego short, but short still.

I still kinna like "Runaway" when I hear it...the rest...not so much.

Professur

tonksy said:
*sigh....I'll need a gallon of real maple syrup, a box of the codeine cough drops, Toblerone, a hunk of that plant growing in Uki's front yard, and....Some of that Mcauslan apricot wheat ale i liked so much....but I'm not promising anything, he's kinda big.

*scribble**scribble*

I guess the trailer's gonna be full on the way to Kansas.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Sucrets are FABULOUS!

Hey Prof, if I happen to be driving to Kansas you wanna loan me a child so as I don't get so lonely? Or if you wanna keep the kiddies you can loan me your missus...anyone to talk and keep me awake...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Oh, and DAMN YOU TONKS! Now you make me want Toberlone...it's been SO LONG *drools*

Professur

Nixy said:
Sucrets are FABULOUS!

Hey Prof, if I happen to be driving to Kansas you wanna loan me a child so as I don't get so lonely? Or if you wanna keep the kiddies you can loan me your missus...anyone to talk and keep me awake...
If you wanna convoy, that's doable. But I should warn you that none of them manage to stay awake to keep me company. And they're hopeless as navigators.

Professur

I'm all for it. That'll just leave camping out in an earthquake and I'll have covered all the major natural disasters.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:

Oh wait, I forgot that I live in Canada and can walk to the corner store and buy Toblerone...which is what I just did *licks chocolate off her fingers*

One and a half bars in my coat pocket, half of a bar IN MY BELLY